“Excellent guide; great itinerary”
Review of Discover Budapest

$117.46*
Hungarian Cooking Course with Food Market Walk Through
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Discover Budapest - Travel Center is a unique place in Budapest where travelers can ask questions free, get free info and maps on Budapest. Enjoy a cup of coffee, use the internet cafe, browse through over 3500 secondhand English books, find out what to do and see, where to go, rent a bike from our Yellow Zebra bike rental brand and how to book a tour with one of the Absolute walking tours, Yellow Zebra biking tour, Yellow Zebra Segway tour, bus tour or countryside trips they offer. We are a fully licensed and bonded travel agent / tour operator as well.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I really enjoyed all of the places that my guide Kinga took me on my 1/2 day city tour. Early on in the tour she acknowledged my fascination with architecture and began to point out some very beautiful structures that I may have missed. Kinga was very patient with my insistence on taking a lot of photos. I never felt hurried and even pointed out a few unique things for me to photograph. Because I love to bake, I was delighted to be shown one of Budapest's finest strudel makers as part of my tour. Unlike other tour companies that pushed me to see Buda and Pest in two separate tours, this itinerary combined the finest points of both areas in an enjoyable way. Kinga's advice on how to use public transit was very valuable as I explored the city on my own the next few days. I really recommend her as a guide and this company as a tour provider.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The tour starts at 9:30 am, they ask to get there early to sign release form. The tour was suppose to be 3 hours, so it was from 9:30-12:30, but was very unorganized and started late. So at 12:00 the guide decided to head back to the office and continue the remainder of the tour in 2 parts. Problem is that we had another tour at 2:00pm. So we had no choice but to end the tour after the first part. So we didn't get what we paid for. A lot of people plan multiple excursions in one day and tour companies should be aware of times posted for the tours they run. It was fun for my college kids who never tried a Segway before, but poorly organized. It was more of a history tour than a Segway tour and if you are combining them, give people an accurate idea of time.m

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We took the Walking Tour with Anita on a sunny day of June. It was the first time when we were in Budapest and this tour was very nice and entertaining. We got to know lots of new places, funny stories and monuments in approximately 3 hours. We really appreciated our open-minded and the enthusiastic guide. We had a great time ! Thanks !
Hugs from Moldova ! :)

1  Thank VandV2016
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Went on the afternoon (3pm) segway tour to avoid the extreme sunshine and heat of the morning/early afternoon (30-31- degrees!). Anita was the guide and I was the only one on this afternoon tour. Anita showed me how to manoeuvre the segway and was a fantastic teacher and guide. The segway is definitely a fun way to explore the 'pest' side of Budapest. On top of that, Anita is an excellent guide who was very willing to answer questions about the local area, cuisine etc. highly recommended if you want a fairly cooling tour around budapest in the hot summer time.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We recently spent a wonderful morning with Orsi, our wonderful young, enthusiastic guide. We covered a lot of ground in just a few hours We did the All-in-one Walking Tour It was a great intro to a city we quickly fell in love with.