Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $32.60
from $46.50
from $41.90
More Info
All reviews walking tour small group castle district hero's square buda side guide pest sights
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed learning about Budapest from Anita a few weeks ago. She was personable and knowledgeable. There was plenty of time to ask every question we could think of and we felt familiar with the city and its history by the end of the tour. I highly recommend this tour -- and especially Anita.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Absolute great way to tour. After 5 - 10 minutes were ready to go. I was nervous but our guide put us all at immediate ease by his proffessionaism. There were 4 of us in tour, all adults from 24 to 74. Weather was perfect at 72*. We all would recommend this mode of transportation for touring anywhere in the world and we are going to book Segway everywhere we travel to in the future. Try it, you'll like it. If you can walk, you can Segway Away!

1  Thank Travelnblond
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My wife and I took the evening walking tour and river cruise. We were in a small group of 6 which was ideal for this kind of tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and we covered several interesting landmarks in Pest. The pace was leisurely and relaxing. There was plenty of time for picture taking and questions. If I had one complaint, it would be about the cruise potion of the evening. I would have liked if the boat had an open deck on top. It would have been more conducive to picture taking. There was a lot of glare coming from the windows. All in all a great evening.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I always hated city tours. I usually think they are boring and you can only see great places from behind an glass wall like an aquarium!

For my surprise I LOVED THIS SEGWAY CITY TOUR! I don't know if it's because it seems you're walking or if it's because the speed you're riding or the fun you have with the device but after this one I also did segway tours in Vienna and Prague.

The segway is easy to ride and our guide, Marti, was a nice teacher. She took her time and made sure we're ready for a tour without accidents.

About Marti, she was great. She knows a lot about Budapest and respected our wishes to focus both in the tour as in the ride (of course, we don't ride segways everyday). By the end of the tour we wanted to start all over again.

I strongly recommend this tour. The two tour we've made with Discover (Budapest and Prague, this one with Cristian) were the best city tour we ever made.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We went on the three-hour walking tour and thought it was great! There were only six in our group so our excellent tour leader Ivett was able to answer all our questions as well as explain everything of the sights as we walked around. Yes, it was quite a long tour but going on foot is the bestcway to learn about a new city. We also had a pleasant break halfway for coffee and strudels - a nice touch!

We have now booked a similar Discover walking tour in Prague, so that's proof of our satisfaction with this tour service.