“Mixed feelings”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed May 30, 2012

L'aranceto offers simple homecooked Hungarian style italianesque cuisine. Unfortunately the Shrimp Risotto was not at all nice. The Chicken fillet was ok however; Just like in Italy though, things on the menu are exactly as listed (i.e. no vegetables, you need order any side dishes separately).

Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

Went here with my friend and ate a pasta with tuna that was really horrible. Tasted just like old fish smell and i couldnt eat more than 2 spoons. My friends risotto was OK though, but not more. Although the service was really good and the place had a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Fab food and fab service
Also the prices were good

Reviewed January 22, 2012

We went there for a simple lunch and by looking at the prices we thought that this is not the place for us...then we saw that they offer daily menus for 1500 HUF. It contained a minestrone and for the main dish chicken breast with salad. The portions were enormous and quite good, so it has a good price value ratio. Since I have a sweet tooth I ordered a chocolate soufflé for dessert...it was amazingly perfect!
I don't really care about the service nor the atmosphere (as long as the food is good), but i have to mention that the waiter was friendly and I didn't felt like a stranger when I entered the restaurant.
This was my first time there, but I'm definitelly returning.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Very, very best of Italian restaurants in Budapest.