“T.A. Does it again”

Neighborhood: Terézváros
denver
“T.A. Does it again”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Thanx to TA we checked this out and was not disappointed . Easily found and a very warm and cozy dining experience. Great wines of Magyar along with a wide selection of excellent entree 's.
You should check this out when in Budapest.

1 Thank hockeyeh

• Turkish first
Vancouver, Canada
“Another great dinner”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Stopped in for dinner given our last visit was so good ... it was just like we remembered !!! I would suggest making a reservation just in case (as we did).
The menu has lots of options, and they also have daily specials (looks like they are open Monday-Saturday only).
This time I started with the Hungarian meat soup (fantastic) while my wife had the duck foie gras (fantastic as well). For dinner, I had goulash while she ordered the duck breast ... both were very nice. Couple of drinks each (beer/wine) and the bill came to 15,500HUF including the tip.
Overall a fantastic dinner and we will return.

1 Thank d1289
Budapest, Hungary
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was awesome and wonderful food and service.”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Cafe Bouchon is good place to taste great and awesome food and they serves with very kind and good service for customers. Thank you for your great food and service. If you are in Budapest, you should visit Cafe Bouchon. Never miss this place.

1 Thank DS M
Delft, The Netherlands
“Simply best !”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I had a dinner with my colleagues in Cafe Bouchon. Meal was great and service was excellent. It was bit crowded on Saturday dinner time and our meal was bit delayed. However we didn't complaint on the delay because of quality of foods. We had beef steak and pork with spagetti. Both menu was very nice indeed. Service man provided us a free drinks and deserts for an apology of being delayed. Great food and service with not-expensive price. I strongly recommend to visit Cafe Bouchon if you are in Budapest.

1 Thank Shane L
Norfolk, United Kingdom
“thank you to TA reviewers for their recommendations”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Whilst in England I had reserved a table on-line for 7pm at Cafe Bouchon We had only been in Budapest for about 1.5 hours so were glad we were so prepared thanks to TA reviewers. From the outset we were made very welcome, nothing was too much trouble. For the main course my partner chose salmon and rice and I chose salmon pesto and dauphinoise potatoes (2 quite different dishes). For dessert my partner chose apple strudel and ice cream and I had crepe suzette flambed at the table with grande marnier - yummy! We had the usual drinks and coffee. The total cost was 13895 HUF which we thought was good value for excellent food, ambience and service. Thanks!

1 Thank lancslass061_12