“Good value,good service,good location”

The Three Corners Hotel Bristol
Ranked #78 of 333 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed June 19, 2013

If you want a decent hotel at a reasonable price this is for you.We stayed 7 days and had a large discount. Staff were very friendly ,with good English.Tea and coffee making facilities were available if required- just ask.We had a rear room which appears to be slightly bigger thah at the front.It is situated in a side road and we found little noise. A free safe facility adds value.
Breakfast was a delight.We had a slightly different breakfast every day.There was a variety of hot and cold dishes and good coffee.One small point:we found the two-seater tables slightly too small.
Transport links ,via metro, were efficient.Buy a transport pass as there are inspectors everywhere.Local transport is free if over 60.Or you can walk to the Danube in 25 minutes.
A good old-fashioned restaurant is in the next side street towards the station. And excellent value.It is in a basement with a huge wooden barrel as an entrance.
The local park has a few drunks but we had no trouble.
And you can have a wonderful time in Budapest.

Room Tip: Back rooms may be quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank st62an
bristolbudapest, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear "st62an"

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for having chosen the Boutique Hotel Bristol for your stay.
I am most pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us.

Thank you for your kind words.
I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Boutique Hotel Bristol**** in the future.

Kindest regards,

There are newer reviews for The Three Corners Hotel Bristol

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Having got good reviews we were expecting a lot from this hotel. The staff were all excellent, friendly, helpful and keen to help. Breakfast was OK, not brilliant just OK. Plenty of choice but quality was not brilliant. Wifi free and easy to get on. Very clean throughout
We were given rooms on the ground floor at the front. The room was supposed to be a double but really was a single. If I had booked a double and got this room I would have been very annoyed indeed, one side of the bed was adjacent to the wall and touching it, the other side wasn't much better. The morning call at 0600 from the Lidl/Aldi delivery lorry outside was always a joy. The chat from all the late night smokers was also very welcome.
If you had a room at the back and a decent size then I would have given it four stars, some of the group did have reasonable size rooms, I didn't and was irritated by the noise outside, hence three stars.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms at the back and NOT on the ground floor, ie 100/200/300.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Adrienn R, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear "toggenburg",

Thank you for posting your comments about your stay.

I was sorry to learn that the standard of the room allocated to you did not meet your expectations on this occasion.

I am really pleased to read that you liked our breakfast service. Thank you for your kind words.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Boutique Hotel Bristol and better meeting your expectations in the future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from a stay in Budapest at the Bristol Hotel. The hotel itself was lovely and was very clean and well presented, the staff were very helpful and our room was very spacious and clean.
the location itself was good, a short walk to the metro with a line straight into the centre of town and just over the road there is a stop for most of the hop on/hop off tourist buses. It was halfway between the centre of town and the zoo, castle amd botanical gardens.
Breakfast was typically what you would expect from a hotel on the continent, catering more towards mainland europeans however they had made an effort to provide a hot breakfast which I havent often seen in other hotels.
Would definitely recommend this for a stay.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear "CharlotteM",

Thank you very much for your kind feedback regarding your stay with us at Boutique Hotel Bristol**** -Budapest.
I am delighted to see that our service lived up to your expectations and you had a nice time with us.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back should you return to Boutique Hotel Bristol****.
Please feel free to contact us should we be at your assistance organizing your visit to Budapest.

With kind regards,

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Definitely not a 4 star hotel, but a 3 star.
For a 3 star, its very good. Clean, well priced, and very well located.

Walking distance from the train station, and on a nice day, not a bad walk to the river.

Clean rooms, good service. While walking into the hotel, it doesn't have a "plush" feel, the rooms are definitely very comfortable, and no reason to complain.

At the price, its a good deal.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Adrienn R, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear "MichelMan"

Thank you for your comments sent via Tripadvisor, concerning your stay at our hotel.

I was sorry to learn that our services did not meet your expectations.
Feedback such as yours that highlights areas where we could be doing better is particularly useful and we are grateful for your time in sharing your experience with us.
I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Boutique Hotel Bristol****.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

It is rare that I write a review BEFORE I even get to a hotel, but I feel I must!

We will be arriving in Budapest in late July and I chose this hotel for my husband, myself, my brother and sister-in-law, based on reviews from this and other sites. I just had a few issues I needed to address before I booked and contacted the hotel by e-mail. The response was immediate and most helpful. So, I booked our rooms and then had to contact them again, because I realized that my husband, who uses a cpap machine, needed distilled water and I wanted to find out where this could be purchased near the hotel. Again, the response was immediate, most kind and accommodating. I was told not to worry, the water would be there, when we arrived! At the same time, they also arranged for our transportation to and from the airport, at a very reasonable rate.

This may not seem like much, but it put some fears to rest and the kindness shown by members of the staff, who responded to my inquiries, was much appreciated. I can't WAIT to get there to meet these wonderful people! THANK YOU, Hotel Bristol!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Adrienn R, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear "MarilynP"

Thank you for your kind words!
I hope you will enjoy your stay at our hotel.

In case of any question do not hesitate to contact us.

Awaiting for your arriving.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

After reading a lot of reviews we decided to try the bristol and it was just OK. It's a 3 star hotel. The hotel is clean and the rooms are good, but its location is in the middle of nowhere. You have to take a bus to connect to the main transportation system ( Tram or Metro), or having something to eat you have to walk 10 minutes. The only food around is a super market. Also you have to ask for an interior room, the ones in front of the street are very noisy from 5 AM.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Adrienn R, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Dear "MichelMan"

I was sorry to learn that the location of our hotel did not meet your expectations.

I apologise for any inconvenience or discomfort caused to you by these shortfalls in the standard of your accommodation.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed here in February and thought it was a lovely hotel. Staff were really helpful and always on hand if anything was needed. Breakfast was very nice and the hotel is situated very centrally being only a 10minute bus journey away from the centre of Budapest.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Adrienn R, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear "Tim D",

Thank you very much for your review.

We all happy to read positive comments about our hotel!

I really hope that your opinion will help others to choose our hotel so thank you very much for your time to post your comments.

Kind regards,