“Haven't even arrived,but LOVE this hotel already!”

The Three Corners Hotel Bristol
Ranked #84 of 335 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed May 28, 2013

It is rare that I write a review BEFORE I even get to a hotel, but I feel I must!

We will be arriving in Budapest in late July and I chose this hotel for my husband, myself, my brother and sister-in-law, based on reviews from this and other sites. I just had a few issues I needed to address before I booked and contacted the hotel by e-mail. The response was immediate and most helpful. So, I booked our rooms and then had to contact them again, because I realized that my husband, who uses a cpap machine, needed distilled water and I wanted to find out where this could be purchased near the hotel. Again, the response was immediate, most kind and accommodating. I was told not to worry, the water would be there, when we arrived! At the same time, they also arranged for our transportation to and from the airport, at a very reasonable rate.

This may not seem like much, but it put some fears to rest and the kindness shown by members of the staff, who responded to my inquiries, was much appreciated. I can't WAIT to get there to meet these wonderful people! THANK YOU, Hotel Bristol!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Adrienn R, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear "MarilynP"

Thank you for your kind words!
I hope you will enjoy your stay at our hotel.

In case of any question do not hesitate to contact us.

Awaiting for your arriving.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 20, 2013

After reading a lot of reviews we decided to try the bristol and it was just OK. It's a 3 star hotel. The hotel is clean and the rooms are good, but its location is in the middle of nowhere. You have to take a bus to connect to the main transportation system ( Tram or Metro), or having something to eat you have to walk 10 minutes. The only food around is a super market. Also you have to ask for an interior room, the ones in front of the street are very noisy from 5 AM.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Adrienn R, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Dear "MichelMan"

Thank you for your comments sent via Tripadvisor, concerning your stay at our hotel.

I was sorry to learn that the location of our hotel did not meet your expectations.

I apologise for any inconvenience or discomfort caused to you by these shortfalls in the standard of your accommodation.

Feedback such as yours that highlights areas where we could be doing better is particularly useful and we are grateful for your time in sharing your experience with us.
I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Boutique Hotel Bristol****.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed here in February and thought it was a lovely hotel. Staff were really helpful and always on hand if anything was needed. Breakfast was very nice and the hotel is situated very centrally being only a 10minute bus journey away from the centre of Budapest.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Adrienn R, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear "Tim D",

Thank you very much for your review.

We all happy to read positive comments about our hotel!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed here as a family of 2 adults and 1 child of 10. Check in was very smooth - we got a taxi from the airport and were able to book the return trip at the same time. It was approx 40 e return.
We were in room 312 which was enormous! There were two singles pushed together and a sofa bed and still there was ample space for a table and two chairs.
There was a mini bar which we just filled with our own stuff.
The bathroom was gorgeous and spcious with a bath and overhead shower.
The staff at the front desk were very helpful and nothing seems ed too be too much trouble. Especially Balas who had great patience.
The breakfast was a mix of hot and cold and was more than adequate.
There is an aldi directly next door to the hotel.
The hop on hop off bus stop is straight across the road and is great value for 16 euro for 48 hours.
The Ba Bar bistro which is about 100m from the hotel was fab.
There was free wifi throughout the hotel and we took advantage of this.

A fab hotel !

Room Tip: 312 is spacious !
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Adrienn R, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear "jenjacknick",

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for having chosen the Boutique Hotel Bristol for your stay.
I am most pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us.

Thank you for your kind words.
I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Boutique Hotel Bristol**** in the future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We recently stated at the Boutique Bristol and thought it was lovely. The staff on reception couldnt have been more friendly and helpful. They really made us feel welcome and provided us with information when we needed it. The breakfasts were lovely too, lots of fresh salads and meats, coupled with fruit juices and coffee. Definietly worth the money. One down side is the location as it is quite a walk away from centra Buda, but it was dooable and it meant we got to see more of the city so in the end we didnt mind. Also the location is closer to the Szechenyi Baths so where you loose on once step you gain on another. another point to note is that the air con in our room didnt really work, however im not sure if that was just our room - the staff were so friendly we wouldnt have minded asking to change rooms had it been a problem. All in all a lovely hotel, would recommend if you werent too fussed about being in the centre of it all.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Adrienn R, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear "EmmaParn",

I am most pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us.

Thank you for your kind words.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed in the hotel for 4 nights on a family vacation (5 adults).
Hotel is a small boutique hotel with all the basic facilities one can ask for - clean comfortable rooms, nice breakfast, free WIFI, TV & a safe in the room.
Location is very convenient in the middle between 2 major metro stations - Blaha Luiza Ter & Keleti.
It is a 4-5 minutes walk from each station, there is also a bus station near the hotel - very useful!
But the thing that makes this hotel worth staying, again and again, is the staff!
It's a small hotel so they only have 1 person at the reception at all times, and 2 waiters for breakfast.
The guys in the reception are extremely helpful, they speak very good English and are willing to go an extra mile in order to assist their guests. Do not hesitate to ask for an advise regarding what to do, where to eat and how to get there - it was worthwhile for us!
Many thanks in particular to Balas (pronounced "Bolosh") - for his awesome customer care!
Looking forward to my next stay!

Room Tip: Rooms - 100,200 & 300 are on ground level. this is not a problem at all unless you like to sleep...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Adrienn R, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear "maoodi",

I am truly delighted to know that you had a superb stay at Boutique Hotel Bristol.

I was impressed to read your appreciate words regarding the hotel staff’s services and will share with them. Thank you for your kind words.
I do hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The Hotel Bristol isn't going to blow anyone's socks off with fancy decor or an incredible array of services. But the staff is professional and the rooms are clean, nicely appointed, and comfortable if a tad small. The location is good if you are planning to use the Keleti train station -- it's just a 5-10 minute walk away. We've stayed here several times on our way in and out of Budapest and never been disappointed. They will lock up your luggage in a special room for you if there is a gap between checkout time and the time you need to go to Keleti or the airport. If you are a strong walker, it's even possible to walk to the main part of Pest from the hotel -- if you are a strong walker! I have always managed to find plenty to eat for breakfast at their buffet, but my vegetarian wife wouldn't mind a couple more choices.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DTripper1
Adrienn R, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear "H D",

Thank you very much for your review. We all happy to read positive comments about our hotel! I really hope that your opinion will help others to choose our hotel so thank you very much for your time to post your comments.