The Three Corners Hotel Bristol
Keleti Hostel(Budapest)
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness center
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskeleti stationhop on hopsingle duvetsminute walkcity centremain stationhot and cold foodstayed here for nightshungarian restaurantfriendly hoteltea coffee making facilitiesbus stopnight breakmini barthe riverside streetsmall hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2013

stayed here with friends for 3 nights in march.The hotel was modern with nice bedrooms and friendly staff,the breakfast was very nice and set you up for the day.The location was a bit far out but the metro was only 5 mins walk away and the hop on hop off buss is just across the road.Budapest is one of the best cities we have been to and we will no doupt be back soon.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Adrienn R, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear "Stace 54",

Thank you very much for your review.
We all happy to read positive comments about our hotel!
I really hope that your opinion will help others to choose our hotel so thank you very much for your time to post your comments.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice basic, modern hotel in a nice area of Budapest. Easy to get to metro and city center. The only thing that could be improved would be the breakfast- not the best choice for vegetarians. The staff are definitely professional and very helpful.
The area is within walking/ tram of many of the sights and there are also lots of cheap places to eat near the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Erika,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for having chosen the Boutique Hotel Bristol for your stay.
I am most pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us.

We offer a wide range of disches (six types of hot food - eggs, bean, potapoes-, cheese, joghurts, fruits, locally baked breads). In our hotel the quality is the most important.

Thank you for your kind words.
I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Boutique Hotel Bristol**** in the future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We spent three nights in the Bristol hotel and found the hotel a good base to explore the city . It was nothing sparkling but it was warm , clean and tidy . The dining room did not appear to have enough space for all the guests at busy times for breakfast but we didn't have to wait long for a table . Overall it was nice for a budget mini break .

• Stayed: March 2013
Adrienn R, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear "Sara N"

Thank you very much for your review. We all happy to read comments about our hotel and services! I am really happy that you did not have to wait long for a table. Our staff are working so hard for your satisfaction.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Just returned from a 3 night break in Budapest. Chose tis hotel through trivago. £100 for 3 nights B&B was excellent value. The staff are friendly & helpful. Breakfast was excellent, although we had to queue one day for the restaurant. Rooms are clean & functional & warm which was good as it was very cold out. The only slight issue would be the distance from the centre, which was good 25 minute walk. But you can get public transport very reasonably. Overall a good stay somewhere between an Ibis & a mecrure in terms of quality.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear "dave n",

I am most pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us.

Thank you for your kind words.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed March 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights on a Groupon city break. We found the hotel clean, comfortable and welcoming. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and eager to please and I wouldn't hesitate recommending this hotel to my friends. The hotel is roughly a 20 minute walk straight to the Elizabeth Bridge on the Danube but there appears to be a good bus service. We preferred to walk and so could see other places to eat as only breakfast is available in the hotel. There are plenty of eateries in the area and the hotel staff will willingly point you in the right direction. Food and drink in Budapest is very affordable. However, beware souvenirs as prices seem to be exorbitant for the quality on offer. Suffice to say, I didn't bother! This hotel offers excellent value for money and is an ideal base for visitors to this beautiful city.

Room Tip: Specify whether you require non-smoking rooms as I believe the floors are designated smoking and non-smoking. Check with the staff if in doubt.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Adrienn R, Director of Sales at The Three Corners Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear "VeneziaNewmarket",

Let me thank you for your valuable time taken to share your experiences with the travelling community and for recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to see that our hotel could live up to all expectations.

Your generous comment is highly appreciated and we hope to see you soon again!