“Tasty food personalize service”
Review of Salaam Bombay

Salaam Bombay
Ranked #338 of 3,408 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We were in a group tour to Budapest on 19 may having travelled extensively for the last 20 days in Russia Scandinavian countries we like the food here very tasty and personally managed by the owner a Bombay guy he took care of all the extras needed by all and served smilingly we had a sit down dinner twice and lunch once very conveniently located in the backside of four seasons hotel and las Vegas casino a must visit restaurant in Budapest hungary

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have been here twice since my arrival in Budapest, the food is nice. You should try Mango Lassi here since i liked it and ordered both the times.....But i must say it was very hard to find when first time i started looking for this restaurant. Comparatively i think prices are also good.. I haven't tried any other indian restaurant so far but this one was good.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Currently this is my favourite indian restaurant in Hungary.
This was the second time I visited the place and the food had the same quality as first time.
I really love the serving, the atmosphere of the restaurant.
My favourite apetizer is the ONION BHAJIYA with 3 different sauce.
Everything is clean (restroom also clean - for me it is one the most important thing in a restaurant/hotel).
We had a business dinner there with different peoples but everyone could find their best. :)

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I went here with a group. The food was surprisingly good. Our starters of pakora, samosa, masala popadom etc... were not greasy and authentic. The main courses all seemed to be enjoyed. My lamb kofta was very good and served on a sizzler plate with roasted vegetables. The naan breads of various varieties were not too heavy and not covered in grease- a good thing in my book.

Beers and wines were quite expensive but in this prime location it is to be expected.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Food was ok, not as hot as other Indian restaurants (I had the madras) but server told me that Hungarian customers dont like hot food and I could have asked for it spicy, would have helped before I ate it. Food marks on the wall suggested they aren't cleaned too often as the place was not that busy when I was there.