“That’s great!”

Axe Throwing
Ranked #21 of 186 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Axe throwing? Yes, you read correctly! You can throw real axes with your friends, colleagues or family! If you decide to get rid of some tension, make sure you don't leave your skills, precision and accuracy at home! You can even come and play alone! The axe throwing game was invented in Canada, since then dozens of game areas opened in the USA. In this sport you can play in teams or solo. According to the rules, you have to play by rounds. This game has no limits for the number of the players. Like in bowling. Players will throw the axe after each other. There are many rules for axe throwing, our professional staff will explain how to play. The rules vary from competition and easy version. One thing is sure, its going to be a fantastic experience, throwing axes and hitting the wooden targets after a short practise! Success is guaranteed in a very short time! According to our experience, first time players hit the target usually after couple of throws.
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Fun way to release the hot air after a long day. Professional and friendly staff, safe and controlled gameplay, great atmosphere. I can recommend to anyone seeking new experience with friends!

Reviewed February 22, 2018

If you wanna try something new something special You have try this. We spend there around 1,5 hour. The staff is very helpfull and they have a girly axe for my girlfriend.

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

You must try it! I was there with one of my friends after a log workday. It is a really good activity to get rid of stress or just to have fun with friends! It does not need too much strength, good opportunity for girls as well! I would give 6 starts, if it was possible!

Reviewed February 20, 2018

If you're fed up with the world, it's one of the best way to drain the stress. I've really enjoy my time here, I'll come back soon.