Open today: Closed
Review Highlights

My god, where could you go wrong?! It's cheap as, its in a setting that is just so unique you can't... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
FOYMC
Jamaica
Amazing. Just amazing.

Me and my two friends both went to visit the Axe Throwining last night What can I say It gave us... read more

Reviewed August 17, 2018
Connor S
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Budapest
from $11.50
from $23.00
from $10.40
from $24.20
More Info
All reviews team building great fun amazing afternoon a lot of fun few hours activity release adrenaline
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

You must try it! I was there with one of my friends after a log workday. It is a really good activity to get rid of stress or just to have fun with friends! It does not need too much strength, good opportunity for girls as well! I would give 6 starts, if it was possible!

Reviewed February 20, 2018

If you're fed up with the world, it's one of the best way to drain the stress. I've really enjoy my time here, I'll come back soon.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Went there with a group of friends and we had an amazing afternoon! So much fun & stress revealig at the same time! Highly recommend this place ;)

Reviewed February 20, 2018

At first I was sceptical,how can it be enjoyable,but then something happened...
After a couple of throw my whole body was full with adrenalin,and the first successful hit felt sooo good...
I think it release something ancient from those time when people were hunting mammoths :)
Long story short: It was an amazing afternoon,I can totally recommend for everybody who wants to have fun but bored from bowling,painball or darts,and wants to try out something new

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

I went there with a bunch of friends and ended up having the best time ever! Exuberance dominated our axe throwing session as it is the perfect activity to relieve stress or just to get some extra dopamine going!

1  Thank Sebastian Mátyá... T