“Fantastic bike tour”

Budapest Small Group Bike Tour
Ranked #49 of 122 Outdoor Activities in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nova Fairy Tales offers small group guided tours and private sightseeing experiences in Budapest. Our specialties are relaxed and personal tours in small groups. We want our guests to learn more about Budapest and gain local insight into life in Hungary.
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

We loved this bike tour of Budapest. Adam was a brilliant guide-informative, knowledgable with a good sense of humour! We found out about not only Budapest’s history but also its language and current politics. It was interesting and varied and not your typical ‘dry’ tour and covers a wide area of Pest. We would wholeheartedly recommend Nova Fairy Tales.

NovaFairyTales, Manager at Nova Fairy Tales Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Hi Sara,

Thank you very much for your feedback and nice words for Adam - we really appreciate it! It seems like you had a great tour and have enjoyed Budapest.
We hope to see you again in the future in another destination.

Regards,

"adam"
"company"
"guide"

Reviewed March 14, 2018

We booked the 3 hour small group walking tour to learn about the Pest side having done the Buda side of the river the day before on our own. We were the only two and Adam, our guide, checked what we wanted to do and personalised the tour for us. He showed us all the places of interest and answered any questions we had. Adam was very attentive and checked what else we wanted to do and gave us options. You do walk a fair way so make sure that you have a pair of comfy shoes on.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

It was my first time in Budapest and thought it would be great to have some introduction to this beautiful city. I didn't regret choosing this walking tour. Luckily We were only 2 on the tour so it was very personal and flexible, we were visiting some beautiful sight like the parliament building, basilica and memorials along the Danube. Thank you for the great experience.

Reviewed January 31, 2018

When my Canadian relatives visited me they asked me to guide them around in the capital. At first i was a little bit sceptic about taking a guided tour in Budapest while i am from this country but at the end i have been convinced. I did not regret it at all. The tour with Adam was absolutely lovely and fantastic. He is a charismatic person and caring. He checked many times if the group was together. What's more his historical knowledge is awesome. Next time in Budapest we will join another one.