Tripadvisor

from $20.06
from $37.47
from $463.12
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2018

I always use myBUDtransfer for my trips to the airport. I've used them for ages now and very regularly and not once has something gone wrong with my booking.

The drivers are always friendly and the prices are the best in Budapest. I also use them for when my friends come to visit. Can't recommend enough.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Reliable, friendly , well priced taxi service!
I highly recommend this company to anyone!
Picked us up from the airport and on our return journey from our hotel punctally.
Even sent on a brooch I accidently dropped in the cab on the way to the airport.
Excellent!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed November 22, 2017

We were in Budapest in September 2017. It was our first trip to Hungary. We needed transfer from the airport, complicated route around the Budapest and later a trip to the lake Balaton. We were lucky to find MyBUDtransfer. They replied to the e-mails promptly, answering all the questions. Their representative was in the airport when we arrived. The driver Vladislav who worked with us was wonderful. He is always on time, very professional. He helped us arrange our rides in the most effective way, and saved us money on parking!!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Website extremely user friendly. We were worried about trying to get to the airport for a 6am flight.

But after a simple reservation made the company responded extremely quickly with confirmation.

Taxi arrived on time, the guy was helpful with bags immediately. Smoothest transfer to the airport ever.

Would highly recommend if you are an English speaking traveler worried about navigating the bus system

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Excellent service, great value for money....can't fault it. Needed a transfer and was a little unsure who to use...made the right choice. Arrived at the airport and we where met by the representative who contacted the taxi driver. Two minutes later he arrived and helped us with our luggage to the taxi and in no time we where on our way and before we knew it we where at our hotel. We paid the driver on arrival and he confirmed the time for him to collect us for the return journey. Four days later he was at the hotel in plenty of time and again we where taken to the airport in no time. Excellent service. Can't fault it. Friendly, efficient service that was great value for money. Driver was lovely and helpful and help make our four day break that much easier and relaxing.

Date of experience: June 2017