“Excellent!”

Marquis de Salade
Ranked #1,431 of 3,421 Restaurants in Budapest
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Terézváros
Description: Russian, Azeri; http://www.frommers.com/destinations/budapest/D42120.html
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The food and restaurant are a must. Great menu and wine selection. We had the food tasting menu which was great. Excellent quality and preparation of food. The decor was a nice touch and the restaurant had a nice ambience about it. Highly recommend. Make reservations and enjoy!

2  Thank Szabo G

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This Armenian Restaurant has the great food we had read about, but we were the only customers, & over 50% of the food (&wine list) was unavailble.
It has clearly fallen out of favour, a shame, the food is good.

1  Thank dmckenzie65
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Food is really great!! And everything other also!... Really, i'm not writer, but have to say: The Food is autentic (I grow up in Russia)! And price is resonable also. Wine was local, tasty & a little bit havy(maybe, just for me?:))

3  Thank Uily
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Went here after reading a good rating in the Budapest DK Eyewitness guide. (Couldn't resist the name!) The food was ok (if a bit overpriced) and the cellar has a nice atmosphere. What spoiled it for me was the m.o. of the waiter. If he was trying to be helpful it actually came across as very pushy....let me recommend what you would like to eat,... may I bring you an aperitif (Unicom)....some more lavash perhaps? (charged for mind you!). He probably meant well but I ended up feeling as if I'd been bullied through my meal.
This is a hard place to find so I think if it is to thrive it needs to offer something that other places don't and over zealous service is not the right thing for future success.

1  Thank brill0
Reviewed March 2, 2012

We found that the food was a little pricey compared to others but quality was fabulous. Would go again, without hesitation.

2  Thank suemcf