Made by Hotel Website, no problems with it.
Check in Experience:
We have arrived early afternoon:
-2 receptionists present.
-Sentence ‘Welcome to the hotel’ – provided
- Handled in polite and warm way in less than 5 min.
- Eye to eye contact with the guest.
-Clear information about the hotel facilities and the area were presented.
- Small room located on the 1st floor,
- No welcoming letter in the room with my name on it.
- No dust present
- Housekeeping was a bit lazy with Iron delivery (over 15 min waiting time)
- Comfortable bed.
- No coffee machine, no instant tea in the room although the guest are allowed till 5 pm to get a free tea or coffee for free next to the reception. Here I would like to mention, that free coffee facilities should be available 24/7 or tea/coffee trays should be present in the rooms.
- No separate bar or restaurant, the lobby works for Bar, Restaurant and Lobby.
- Reception missed one wake up call.
- Guest is visible for the reception staff, and in general personnel says ‘hello’ to you on the corridor or at the stairs.
- No room service available 24 hours.
- No pillow menu.
- Feedback card in the room presented.
- Full English Breakfast served till 10.30 am , staff could be a bit more friendly, especially guy called Mate, he had very rude attitude. On the other hand I would like to show my appreciation to guy named Laszlo (also works in breakfast room), he was very pleasant and polite.
Check out Experience:
- Handled in less than 5 min
- Question ‘how was your stay’ – provided.
- Offered help with transport to the airport
Nice little hotel with generally pleasant staff, requires some minor adjustments.
- More English speaking channels (not only rooms).
- Provide tea/coffee trays in rooms or make the free tea/coffee launch available 24/7.
- Provide additional English language training for staff.
- Also receptionist provided me with directions to city center, which were terribly wrong, I found on my own, that there is a different road available, which is almost 3 times shorter and gets you to city center just in about 15 min.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place where history meets present! Stay in a historical palace that was originally constructed in the 19th century and served as the residence of a Hungarian noble, Count Nandor Zichy. Located in downtown Budapest in the historical Palace quarter. Our guests will enjoy a state-of-the-art guestroom with a flat panel television, and complimentary high-speed Internet. The 80-room hotel features many free services: lounge with free water and coffee, Internet-access, business corner with 6 workstations and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Splitty, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Zichy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Zichy Hotel
- Palazzo Zichy Budapest