Tripadvisor
Budapest

“Amazing food with very friendly staff”
Review of Antre

Antre
Ranked #62 of 4,123 Restaurants in Budapest
Description: ANTRE Restaurant is one very new spot of colour on the palett of our multicultural capital city. The diversity of nationalities also characterizes our drink and food menus very well, focusing of course, mainly on the "Traditionals" of Hungary.... with a twist.
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Great choice of amazing food and friendly and helpfull staff. Amazing local food aswell as some new creative dishes.

Date of visit: August 2018
Antre A, Vezető at Antre, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear jurreitsma,

Thank you for your kind feedback on your experience at Antré. We're happy to read that your dining was very enjoyable with us. Your compliments on the cuisine and service are most sincerely appreciated and it will be my pleasure to share these with our team as well.
We look forward welcoming you again in our restaurant! :)

Restaurant Manager

Write a reviewReviews (749)

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I contacted Antre in such short notice for a birthday dinner for about 28 people. They were INCREDIBLE! I met with them days before and we planned the entire evening together. They were very helpful asking about any special requirements right down to how they were going to set the table outside. I had the option of inside or outside and of course i chose outside. They even included the couch on the day by the side incase anyone brought me presents which was so thoughtful. They went above and beyond and wanted to know before how many of us were eating so they could provide the best service possible which is excellent customer service. I asked them to put decorations up for me and make it as festive as possible, there was even a dj on the saturday night playing house music which set the mood all night. Overall my friends had the best time and I definetly would do it all again if i could, HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone else wanting a nice evening to celebrate with friends. THANKS AGAIN ANTRE, I will be back :D

Antre A, Vezető at Antre, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Dear Savannah T,
It was our pleasure making your birthday unforgettable. I'm happy that you liked everything about Antré Restaurant.
Anytime in the future we'll be awaiting to you with a warm welcome!
Hope to see you soom!
Regards,

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely meal at Antré. I am vegan and I went with my omnivore boyfriend. The staff happily advised me what I could have. While I would have liked a couple more options and a dessert option, the choices I did have were gorgeous. I had a vegetable soup, like goulash which was really tasty. The bread wasn't vegan, so they baked me my own vegan bread! I then had tofu, vegetables and rice which sounds simple but was cooked to perfection. I only regret I wasn't staying in Budapest for longer to visit again! Great option if you're eating with non-vegans but want to enjoy a great meal with wine.

Antre A, Vezető at Antre, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear Dublinunicorn,

It was my pleasure to meet & greet you at the entrance of the restaurant and giving you information about Antré's vegan options. I'm happy that you liked our dishes as well as our friendly staff & service.
Anytime in the future we'll be waiting to you with a warm welcome!
Wishing you a great time in Vienna, Austria too. :)

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Modern and tasty place with great choice of elegant food. We had a daily menu, which included strawberry and goat cheese soup, pork belly and a cake. The food was great and tasty, service is very professional and friendly. Location is central, but the place is a bit hidden inside the business center, which makes it even more attractive :)

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Zuykovann
Antre A, Vezető at Antre, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear Zuykovann,
Thank you very much for the great review and for the kind words! We are so happy that you had the pleasure of experiencing what Antré is really about - relaxed atmosphere, attentive service & delicious food.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again!
Warm regards,

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Very good selection, 12 euro per person, kids eat for free.
A bit expensive but well worth it: all sorts of eggs, vegetables, cheese, fish, etc... I liked it.

Antre A, Vezető at Antre, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Dear Mor S,
Thank you very much for your review following your visit @Antré. Our breakfast is being served every day from 7 to 10:30. In the mentioned price we serve a lot of dish for example salmon & tuna, 7 different kind of hot dish hope you tasted all of them! :)
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the restaurant in the future.
Szerepi Szabolcs