“Nice little Restaurant”

Brno Czech Republic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice little Restaurant”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

The Restaurant is small, however the food was great. I loved the bread basket. I agree with old sir being cold and not welcoming at all. We were the only couple in there, so our order was quick.

I would recommend this restaurant for the food they prepare.

• Visited May 2014

• Hungarian first
  • Slovak first
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome food and reasonable prices”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for vegetarian indian food in Budapest and this is it - great taste and reasonable prices .. We ordered Dal, Paneer Kadhai, Veg Biryani and Nans. The quantity of each dish was good enough for two. The old man taking the order seemed polite and soft. Overall, this is highly recommended.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good food but lacking on the service”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Visited here with my girlfriend on a recent visit after both fancying a curry after 2 nights of Hungarian cuisine. The food was very nice and also good value and if I was rating on this alone it would easily be 4/5 as a score. However the service was poor, after entering the restaurant the waiter just told us to take a table rather than seating us. We then requested a bottle of wine only to be told it was unavailable, eventually it transpired that they had enough of another wine left for my girlfriend to have a glass and I then opted for a beer. We were not asked again if we wanted more drinks and the service felt rushed. In the restaurants defence we were the last customers of the night; however it was only a little after 9 when we entered and they were happy to take our money so the service should have been the same as any other hour.

1 Thank Matt H
“Great food”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere !! Love to see indian traditional interior even though it's a small restaurant but maintained very well I loved the maatar panner and Tarka daal! The menu has got quite few traditional indian punjabi dishes loved it!!

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Doleful Man serves Good Grub”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Coming from England, the birthplace of curry, I am sniffy about eating it in foreign parts (apart from India, where they are catching up with us fast). This, however, was the real deal. We ate vegetarian - good matar paneer and dall for example and the bread was very nice but I cant remember what it was (long day, tramping the streets in the autumn drizzle). The host was perfectly polite but I don't think he had a very good day. very quiet but the 2 Rajasthani Puppets in the corner perked up the ambience somewhat.

• Visited November 2013