Casati Budapest Hotel(Budapest)
$139
$150
$182
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
$142
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$130
$171
$115
$109
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$117
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$133
$130
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$517
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 24, 2017

The room on the bottom floor was gritty underfoot. We had to request different sheets as ours were grey and had hair on them. The bathroom smelt. The kitchen floor was also dirty. Both the sheets and towels were threadbare. Other rooms on different floors may have been better as shared bathroom accommodation often is.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Me and my girlfriend have stayed two times in Budapest at this guest house. The host is a very friendly and caring woman. The house is located nearby the Budapest Arena. It is well reachable by car from the motorway and the nearby metro station brings you to the center. The rooms are with a very nice wooden interior and for good value.

Room Tip: There are rooms with shared bathroom and for a little bit more, with own bathroom
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2017

I stayed twice or might be three times here in the past. Only reason I booked it because the location and the value for the few hours sleep I need it was reasonable.
bit difficult to find if someone not familiar with the area. I have no major issue with the place as i mentioned it was perfect for what i need for and would use it again, however wouldn't recommend for longer stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

Our stay at this hotel was perfect, really value for your money. We stayed in the attic and we had our private kitchen and living room. The hotel is clean and close to the station and city center. If we would come again to Budapest we would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2016

First of all, owner/receptionist (blond woman) was super rude. On entering our room, it smelled like piss and sweat (really no kidding or exaggerating!). It is only too bad that we don't have the technology to record smell! Anyways, we asked for a room freshener, which for a while did seem to mitigate the smell. We left for sightseeing at 8pm (we had arrived at 7pm). After coming back, the room still stunk. Finally we discovered it was the blankets that smelled so bad. I called the receptionist (at about 10.30pm)-she was super rude, did not provide us with fresh blankets and really slammed the door of our room on my face. I had to lock the blankets in the cupboards to not smell them through the night! Me and my parents ended up (not)sleeping through the night feeling cold.
I have travelled a lot, been to different kinds of hotels (from low- to high-end) and I have never been this angry! It is really not in my nature to complain and I generally try to be empathetic and kind towards people serving us, but Hungaria Guesthouse really overshadowed the Parlament for us! Great job ruining Budapest for us!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family