$150
$223
$181
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

$254
$234
$144
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$398
$136
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
$263
$169
Agoda.com
$101
$499
$441
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $497/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 31, 2017

I stayed twice or might be three times here in the past. Only reason I booked it because the location and the value for the few hours sleep I need it was reasonable.
bit difficult to find if someone not familiar with the area. I have no major issue with the place as i mentioned it was perfect for what i need for and would use it again, however wouldn't recommend for longer stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

Our stay at this hotel was perfect, really value for your money. We stayed in the attic and we had our private kitchen and living room. The hotel is clean and close to the station and city center. If we would come again to Budapest we would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2016

First of all, owner/receptionist (blond woman) was super rude. On entering our room, it smelled like piss and sweat (really no kidding or exaggerating!). It is only too bad that we don't have the technology to record smell! Anyways, we asked for a room freshener, which for a while did seem to mitigate the smell. We left for sightseeing at 8pm (we had arrived at 7pm). After coming back, the room still stunk. Finally we discovered it was the blankets that smelled so bad. I called the receptionist (at about 10.30pm)-she was super rude, did not provide us with fresh blankets and really slammed the door of our room on my face. I had to lock the blankets in the cupboards to not smell them through the night! Me and my parents ended up (not)sleeping through the night feeling cold.
I have travelled a lot, been to different kinds of hotels (from low- to high-end) and I have never been this angry! It is really not in my nature to complain and I generally try to be empathetic and kind towards people serving us, but Hungaria Guesthouse really overshadowed the Parlament for us! Great job ruining Budapest for us!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Swastika S
Reviewed August 13, 2015 via mobile

Firstly, don't be put off by the entrance! It looks like a derelict building but once inside there is a lovely cool garden and guesthouse. The rooms are clean and spacious and the showers are good. It's basic and noisy from the railway but for £16 a night for 2 of us its great. The tram is just across the road and the metro is a 10 min walk, both are cheap. There is a lovely communal area for cooking etc but the washing machines are for staff use only. The best thing is the secure parking at the back (5 euro per night) as we are travelling in our camper and having a couple of nights out for the Sziget festival.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank bazul44
Reviewed April 18, 2015 via mobile

We came with group of 5 on Saturday evening. We have been served by older blond women who took cash from us but then gave us room with three beds only . We have been told they are fully booked and these are only beds left. we showed them confirmation E - mail with Ms.Janan that we have booked 2 days for 5 people . We requested to give us money back so we could book some other place. They refused to give us money which we have have them few minutes earlier. Anyway I called my Hubgarian friend in London and after 30 minutes of conversation we have been told that if we pay extra 10000 ft we they will give us room. We paid extra money and we got to room at the attic. Very unprofessional unfriendly staff. Especially blond women who prevented to not speak English.( She did with other guests). I would definitely not recommend this place. I travel at least once every two weeks but this was the worse accommodation experience ever.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends