2,970 results
All reviews washing machine great location one bedroom apartment free transfer transfer service great apartment living room apartment was clean airport transfer full kitchen central location deak ferenc ter walking distance reception staff restaurants and bars tourist attractions public transportation
Reviewed January 11, 2015

We rented a two bedroom apartment for two nights and couldn't have been more pleased. The check-in process was seamless and Ivan was extremely helpful in orienting us to the location and things to do in the city. He also recommended the Aszu Restaurant where we had a lovely dinner. The apartment itself was great - very spacious with contemporary furnishings. The location was great - walking distance to many of the main attractions and very convenient to all manner of public transportation. The only negative is that the wifi seemed to go in and out, which was somewhat surprising since there was a router right in the living room. But not a big deal on balance with all the positives. If my travels ever take me back to Budapest, I would definitely stay at 7Seasons. Oh, and the welcome bottle of wine was a very nice touch as well.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Bkelliott
Reviewed January 11, 2015

I have traveled more than 40 countries in the world. But I have to say stay in this hotel last April is one of the best experiences I have had with all the lodging arrangements. I rarely give 5 stars to all categories in my review. But for this one, I will. It is EXCELLENT all the way. Yes, it is a wonderful hotel. It is call "apartments" because it occupies some floors in an apartment building. But the rooms are very nice. They are more like suites in hotel jargon since many are one-bed room apartments. Ours has a stunning view of the cathedral dome. The staff was very helpful. The rooms are well decorated with artistic sensibility. The hotel is in a residential area with public transportation nearby. It is very well located. Easy walk to major sites and is close to a bar/restaurant street which has a variety of choices. We could not be happier with our choice to stay in this hotel. I want to HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: April 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank nyclu
Reviewed January 11, 2015

I've been in this apartment with my family for a whole week at the beginning of 2015. Everything was more than perfect - location, extremely friendly and nice staff, cleanliness and well equipped flat. It was very comfortable and without any negative side, while extremely big number of bars and restaurants are around. Our full recommendation for this place !

Room tip: Staff is so nice and I am sure that they will help you if you have ANY special need
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank chiadoBelgrade
Reviewed January 11, 2015

At the start we found it difficult to find the apartment as we didn't read the email properly - READ THE EMAIL PROPERLY! - but we rang the reception and the gentlemen talked us through how to get to the reception as you need a code for the door. The receptionist was very friendly and welcoming giving us maps and walking us to our room. We were very impressed with the room, it was very clean, the bedding smelt very fresh and clean and we even had a Christmas tree in our apartment! There was a TV, big couch, table and chairs, complimentary red wine, fresh towels, fridge, oven, washing machine etc. and for 2 people was the perfect size! It is the perfect location in Budapest as it's a short walk to the bars and restaurants nearby, it's not far from the Sziget Eye, Chain Bridge, St Stephen's Basilica and around a 25 minute walk to Heroes square, the Baths and the Zoo. Most Taxi drivers knew where it was. There is also free wifi which was very fast! We would definitely recommend these apartments as they are much ore comfortable and relaxing than staying in a hotel!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sophielbuck
Reviewed January 9, 2015

We loved the apartment, its location and all about it, it was clean, had all one needs (including kitchen facilities), it was warm and very comfortable. Most of all we are impressed by the efficiency, patience, friendliness and this kind of very youthful and enjoyable spirit of the people working at 7Seasons Apartments! We definitely recommend it!! Thank you guys! Albena and Gary

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple