“Flexible travellers stay away”

7Seasons Apartments Budapest
Ranked #29 of 334 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I came for a business trip, stayed here 13 nights. In their cancellation policy it says i need to cancel 5 days prior of my stay. I just wanted to cancel my last night because of a change in the plans. I went to office on Monday to cancel my Friday night stay. They told me to come back on Tuesday, because they need to check it with the manager. I went to office on Tuesday as well. They said they can only cancel it if i make another booking. I was gonna come back 5 days later, so i said OK. But they were not available, so they said they have to take this amount - 122 Euro. I wanted to explain myself to manager, but even she was in the next room she refused to talk to me even though i was completely polite. So, clearly they blackmailed me, and ripped me off.

I travel for work for 5 years, always stay in serviced apartments. I stayed in more than 5 serviced apartments in Budapest. I read people s reviews, well i disagree. In Budapest there are much better, much much cheaper and friendlier companies in Budapest.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank Mlhzlp

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We spent a week in these apartments and we have nothing but good things to say. The staff were phenomenal. They were so helpful and friendly and really made the stay even more enjoyable The apartment was comfortable, clean and equipped to a high standard. I would highly recommend these apartments.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
7SeasonsApts, Member of Team of 7Seasons Apartments at 7Seasons Apartments Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Helenamorana,

I am really glad to know that you have found our staff helpful and friendly and that we could make your stay so great, thank you also for your compliments regarding to the apartment, we will be happy to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great in every way. Perfect location, clean and tidy apartments - very well equipped.
What we appreciate most though is the warm and skillful staff - airport transfer driver and reception crew.
We have stayed at this hotel twice and we'll return.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Bettisen,

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am really happy that you find our apartments clean and tidy and well equipped and our staff helpful, I will forward your compliments to the whole team.
We will be glad to welcome you back again!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

If you're going to stay anywhere in Budapest it should be here - you are literally slap bang in the middle of the City Centre right by a main Metro transport hub with the main shopping street and river ahead of you and the brilliant Jewish quarter behind you with loads of great restaurants and bars (you have to visit Szimpla Kert - best ruin pub).

Our one bedroom apartment was spotlessly clean and modern with a great little balcony space, a really well equipped kitchen and nice little touches like candles in the bathroom. On top of this the guys at reception are fantastic - really welcoming and give you maps and all the information you need when you get there to get your bearings and plan your trip. There are also two supermarkets about 2 mins walk away so you can stock up on food and wine and beer etc. Budapest isn't that big on breakfast so we found it great to be able to cook a nice big breakfast then eat out for dinner.

You also get a one way free pick up from the airport when you arrive and it is amazing value for money - don't even think about it just book it now!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear cockneygirl86,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences here on TripAdvisor, I am glad to know that you have found your apartment spotless clean, well equipped and cozy and that our staff were able to help you with all information was needed. Thank you also for mentioning our Private Transfer Service, I am happy ou found it useful.

We will be pleased to welcome you back when you return to Budapest the next time!

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

A group of us rented 3 apartments. They were all equally as great. The service was efficient and very helpful! The location could not be beat, several stores, nightclub, bars and restaurants nearby. I'd def stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012

Dear LatinaBeauty,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, we are all pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us and found the service efficient, the location convenient and the apartments great.
We will be glad to welcome you back the next time you visit Budapest!

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Spent last weekend here with a group of friends. Excellent apartments, suberb location and very helpful and friendly staff who are a credit to the 7 seasons.

I have been to budapest several times and def will be returning to stay here next time. Staying here means you can spend your time enjoying the vibe and atmosphere of Budapest.

If you plan visiting for fun, sightseeing or sample the culture you will be hard pushed to find a better place to stay. My one regret is that I could not stay longer.

Dear Only1highlander,

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding to your stay with us. We are all pleased to know that you found our apartment excellent, our location so central and our staff to be very helpful and friendly, if you ever plan to visit Budapest, you will be very welcome to stay with us again!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The apartments are in an ideal location. They have everything that you need, and obviously staff care about providing good customer service. It was nice to have the balcony also, as the weather was really quite mild. We stayed for 2 nights, but would say that you could do with a little longer, as there is a lot to see and do. We did the big bus tour, on the hop on hop off open top bus. This included a Danube river cruise, day time and evening tour, all for about £15, and ticket valid for 2 days, this could be purchased from reception.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear ChristineHurley,

It is our pleasure to know that you have spent a nice holiday with us, thank you for mentioning our good location and helpful staff, it is of course the most important for us to provide a comfortable stay and excellent service for our guests so it it is a great honor to know that our efforts are appreciated.

We can’t wait to welcome you back!