Evergreen Bed and Breakfast Budapest
$111
Marriott Hotels
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$182
$163
$170
$140
Official Site
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$245
$84
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$200
$100
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$197
$170
$102
$85
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$117
$95
Priceline
$618
$307
$255
  • Room Service
All reviewstwo flights of stairsbreakfast is servedour room was spaciouscity breakthe riveragnesaccommodationpensionsightseeing
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was worried when I get out of the taxi and stood in front of the building where the hotel is situated. But when I came in – I was very pleasantly surprised how nice it is and well equipped and very clean. The rooms are like somewhere in a chateau. And the owner is very helpful, speaks very nice English, and even though I have to leave early in the morning and would miss the breakfast – he arranged sandwiches for me the day before...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed at the Evergreen for 2 nights then came back again for 3 nights before our trip back to California. This B& B is very close walking distance to Margerit Island and Parliment as well as shops and restaurants. The metro is very close is u choose not to walk..Everything the other viewers have said is absolutely true. Suzanne is very happy to help you with anything you need.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank JoAnnandGlenn
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My friend and i stayed for 4 nights.The room was large and very clean.The breakfast provided a lovely selection and we felt at home.We could get tickets for trips out and the owners were very helpful with any enquiries. Great central location for sightseeing and restaurants.Overall we would definitely recommend Evergreen to anyone staying in Budapest.Great owners,thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here over new years 2012, and we had a very good stay. George and Suzette were so great! George and I had been corresponding via email and I asked him lots of questions about Budapest and he was always more than happy to answer me. He even sent details on a few different ways to get to Evergreen from the airport, which I have never got from any other hotel/B&B in my years of travelling. So you really do feel valued as a guest at this B&B, and they do go out of their way to help you! It was bitterly cold in Budapest at that time, and it was so nice to go into the B&B which was so lovely and warm. Our room was very big and clean (a lot bigger than most B&B rooms). Only issue I had was with the pillow, it was not very comfortable but otherwise everything was great. Breakfast in the morning was basic but good. My boyfriend and I enjoyed countless cups of coffee from Suzette! The B&B is located in a less touristy part of Budapest, but still very central. It was not a far walk to the tram and train station. George and Suzette were also always happy to help recommend places to go. Their english is very good, which was nice because most places in Budapest that we went to we struggled to communicate with the people. I would definately recommend this B&B to everyone and anyone going to Budapest. It's good value for money and you really will feel as if you are at home. Thank you George and Suzette for making our stay in Budapest so wonderful!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com