“Good food!”

Parazs Preszo
Ranked #448 of 3,108 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Terézváros
Virginia
“Good food!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Ate based on other reviews and found decent Thai food. Service was very quick - in and out in 45 minutes! Ordered the chicken fried rice and red curry. Both were good. Fried rice meal was not very spicy, nor was it the best I've had, but good enough to fill my need for Thai. Red curry was not very spicy either, but fairly good.

Visited May 2013

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Paris, France
“Great thai food”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

We were searshing a restaurant for a moment and then we just walked into this friendly thai restaurant!
People are nice, food was excellent, decoration was great, prices good... A very tasty moment in a tranquil ambiance. I hightly recommend that restaurant!

Budapest, Hungary
“My favourite Thai restaurant”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I recommend this place to all my friends since I am a big fan of Parazs. I eat here once a month. Sukee beef soup is a must-try dish, my personal favourite. It is perfect in my opinion, but it makes you feel full due to the rich ingredients (egg,beef,veggies,noodles,spices). After this soup I can eat only half of the main course or share an appetizer. The best Asian soup I have tried so far. Chicken satay and fried noodles are also really nice dishes.All in all, good food for reasonable price.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Koala_Traveller_8
“Best Thai in Budapest”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Not the most obvious from the outside, but this place in Jokai utca, very close to the main tram route and a metro station, is a delight. A menu featuring some traditional Hungarian dishes, which I can't comment on but also featuring the best Thai food I've had not just in Budapest but in many other cities. D9 on the menu is particularly mouth-watering :) Nicely decorated, good staff, naff background music but the food more than makes up for it!

• Visited March 2013
Budapest, Hungary
“BEST INDIAN - THAI Food !! I know i am Indian :)!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Parázs Thai-Indian Restaurant - one of the best Thai and Indian Restaurants i have visited and been in Budapest ! I would recommend to try out the Indian and Thai section of menu. It would be best to get Indian Starters and mix of Indian curry dish with Thai dish for the main course. Well me and my family had a blast eating over here ... I would for sure go again once more before leaving Budapest !!
After trying out both the menu the bill was only for 22,000 Ft .. very cheap compared to the size of order we had !

• Visited February 2013