My wife and I stayed at the Gerloczy in April and had a wonderful time. The hotel is in a great location on a quiet street. The only drawback was that there was some remodeling going on in a neighboring building which created a bit of noise every morning. The coffee house restaurant was very nice with a good breakfast. The breakfast allotment of 10 euro was plenty for a good morning meal. The coffee house has a terrific outdoor seating area where we enjoyed crepes filled with cherries and mascarpone cheese and covered with creme anglais one day for lunch -- yum! Walking distance to all the major sights, restaurants and shopping Big rooms with enormous bathrooms. A terrific place for a romantic vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GERLÓCZY: CAFÉ WITH ROOMS. There are 19 rooms above the café awaiting travellers seeking the authentic Gerlóczy feeling, including 15 standard rooms, two of which have balconies and four of which are attic rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rich interiors oozing turn-of-the-century atmosphere with modern touches. If you stay here, you'll be part of the vibrant life of a downtown café. Café Gerlóczy was chosen "The Best Café" in Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Gerloczy Rooms de Lux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel Budapest
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Budapest