We walked to the hotel from the hydrofoil dock - not far but a bit hard to find...however definitely worth it. This is a charming small hotel with lots of character which adds to the appeal of being in Budapest. Friendly staff at reception and in the cafe - good breakfast and dinner, and free minibar is a nice touch. Attic room was very nice although if you like to look out the window choose a different room! Bed was very hard otherwise no complaints - would stay again it was a perfect choice for exploring the city
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GERLÓCZY: CAFÉ WITH ROOMS. There are 19 rooms above the café awaiting travellers seeking the authentic Gerlóczy feeling, including 15 standard rooms, two of which have balconies and four of which are attic rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rich interiors oozing turn-of-the-century atmosphere with modern touches. If you stay here, you'll be part of the vibrant life of a downtown café. Café Gerlóczy was chosen "The Best Café" in Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Gerloczy Rooms de Lux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel Budapest
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Budapest