We totally enjoyed our stay at Gerloczy. Felt like we had travelled back in time to a more hospitable world. The room was lovely. Breakfasts were delicious, as was lunch and dinner. I had the best goulash ever there. The front desk staff were wonderful. Loved the song of their resident canary. Very convenient location, right in the middle of everything you'd want to see in Budapest. I think this was my favorite hotel I've stayed at in all of Europe, considering how reasonable the price was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GERLÓCZY: CAFÉ WITH ROOMS. There are 19 rooms above the café awaiting travellers seeking the authentic Gerlóczy feeling, including 15 standard rooms, two of which have balconies and four of which are attic rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rich interiors oozing turn-of-the-century atmosphere with modern touches. If you stay here, you'll be part of the vibrant life of a downtown café. Café Gerlóczy was chosen "The Best Café" in Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your Gerloczy Rooms de Lux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel Budapest
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Budapest