My staying in Gerloczy hotel has been extremely enjoyable. This majestic building dating end of the 19th century has been renovated with taste and refinement. The staircase is amazing. The staff at the reception was very helpful and considerate. Breakfast are served in a typical café at the groundfloor where you can also have dinner and lunches. The harp musician contributed to the cosy atmosphere of the restaurant. I will come back to that hotel if my path leads me to Budapest again;
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GERLÓCZY: CAFÉ WITH ROOMS. There are 19 rooms above the café awaiting travellers seeking the authentic Gerlóczy feeling, including 15 standard rooms, two of which have balconies and four of which are attic rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rich interiors oozing turn-of-the-century atmosphere with modern touches. If you stay here, you'll be part of the vibrant life of a downtown café. Café Gerlóczy was chosen "The Best Café" in Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HRS, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Gerloczy Rooms de Lux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Hotel Budapest
- Gerloczy Rooms De Lux Budapest