“Fresh sandwiches and great salad with fresh juice”

Fruccola Kristof ter
Ranked #414 of 3,629 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed October 13, 2014

This is a self-service place in downtown where I regularly go to, when I want to have something very quickly and easy,

Everything is very fresh and the service is very friendly, as well.

1  Thank Gabor S

Reviewed October 7, 2014

It is a lovely café with reasonable breakfast options and a wide range of fruit juices and smoothies. It is a casual , quick service type of place but nevertheless it was very delicious and great for a quick stop , or a full English breakfast, whatever you feel like in the morning :)

1  Thank travelndle
Reviewed September 18, 2014

had lovely breakfast here, food very tasty & enjoyed my experience. Went back a few times on my trip.

1  Thank Lorrmcb
Reviewed September 15, 2014

We enjoyed the food & atmosphere so much we returned twice. The muesli is a highlight as are the fresh juices. Also has free wifi.

Reviewed September 9, 2014

I've met my wife (we had salad) who had a business lunch with some Italian colleague (had a salmon) and I set to a table where to Britons were having their sandwich.
The Britons are living in Turin, where the Italian lady is from...

Good food and good atmosphere with great chats :)