All reviewswashing machinequiet apartmentsofa bed in the loungelarge balconygreat locationapartment blocktaxi transferdeak ferenccentral locationstayed here for nightsopera housebars and restaurantsruin barswifiwashercookermicrowave
Reviewed November 9, 2017

We stayed here for 4 nights. This apartment is not in the same building as the office. It was located around the corner in another street so it was a bit of confusion as to whether we were at Kings Apartment or another block of apartments because the signs downstairs where we stayed didn't have Kings Apartment written on the signs near the main entrance.

Our one bedroom apartment was quite nice, quite small but comfortable enough. Unfortunately our 4 days here it rained everyday. This apartment had good wifi and it was clean. My only issue was that there was a heater in the bathroom that said you weren't allowed to turn off (I don't know why) so it made the apartment quite stuffy and hot. I thought I would have to use the air-conditioning in the apartment because it was hot inside but it was cold outside. I was told the aircon costs extra. There was a washing machine in the bathroom. The main bedroom was quite small but the bed was somewhat comfortable, not great but I guess not too bad. The best thing about this apartment was the location, great for getting around the city easily as the Hop on Hop Off bus isn't too far away.

One thing I do suggest is that a non-slip mat should be provided in the bathroom. The bathtub can be quite slippery and bit awkward to move around in because the bottom of the bathtub is quite curvy (not flat). We had one night where it was a bit noisy from some place playing loud music but it wasn't all night luckily.

Staff here are friendly and there are some great restaurants nearby. Budapest is a great city despite all the rain we had. I recommend the City Sightseeing Hop on Hop off bus.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
centralap, Recepciós at King Apartments Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Butterflygirl54,
thank you very much for your positive review that you left for us here.

We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay at us and we hope to see you again!

Kind regards,
King Apartments Team

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night on my birthday. The manager I forgot his name was very friendly and so was the ladies in the office. The rooms are spacious and you have a balcony. Location is fantastic.

Overall would recommend and thank you again for your assistance.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2017

An amazing hotel you have everything in the room, a full size kitchen including coffee machine, microwave, fridge and a stove and of course plates and everything.
24/7 hot water and an amazing bath.
Very comfortable beds and the team are amazing. Plus the location is amazing!

Room Tip: Talk to the manager he will help you eith everything!
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Daka90.co.il
Reviewed May 31, 2017

We stayed in the four bedroom apartment and i have to say it was excellent.

Very spacious (albeit there was only 7 of us and apparently the apartment sleeps 11 but i reckon this would be tight if there was more of us) As the weather was good while we were there, we also loved chilling on the balcony with a drink before going out.

You couldn't ask for a better location - plenty of shops, bars and restaurants nearby and seemed like a very safe neighbourhood (even at 6am). We are 7 guys in our late 20s and had a great time, with no compliments.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2017

The best thing about Kings apartments is the location. It's very central near all the ruin bars, 2 mins from the metro and a few mins from the Bascilla. I imagine the place could be a bit hard to find if you make your own way there as you have to go to the office across the road to check in (by the extremely friendly and helpful office staff). The same staff arranged a taxi to pic us up from the Airport (25 euros) so it wasn't a problem for us.

The apartment itself has everything you would expect from a self catering apartment (cooker, hob, microwave, washer). It also had a nice comfy bed and a large balcony.

Some people have complained about the noise and for me it wasn't that noticeable, but being a Friday and a Saturday night you could hear some but its worth it just for the location itself. There is a bakery around the corner and also a spar 5 minutes away. I would stay here again if I went back.

Just a note we couldn't get the Wi-Fi to work but its because we hadn't switched the router on :P

Room Tip: Face away from the main streets
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple