All reviewswashing machinequiet apartmentsofa bed in the loungelarge balconygreat locationapartment blocktaxi transferdeak ferenccentral locationstayed here for nightsopera housebars and restaurantsruin barswifiwashercookermicrowave
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night on my birthday. The manager I forgot his name was very friendly and so was the ladies in the office. The rooms are spacious and you have a balcony. Location is fantastic.

Overall would recommend and thank you again for your assistance.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2017

An amazing hotel you have everything in the room, a full size kitchen including coffee machine, microwave, fridge and a stove and of course plates and everything.
24/7 hot water and an amazing bath.
Very comfortable beds and the team are amazing. Plus the location is amazing!

Room Tip: Talk to the manager he will help you eith everything!
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Daka90.co.il
Reviewed May 31, 2017

We stayed in the four bedroom apartment and i have to say it was excellent.

Very spacious (albeit there was only 7 of us and apparently the apartment sleeps 11 but i reckon this would be tight if there was more of us) As the weather was good while we were there, we also loved chilling on the balcony with a drink before going out.

You couldn't ask for a better location - plenty of shops, bars and restaurants nearby and seemed like a very safe neighbourhood (even at 6am). We are 7 guys in our late 20s and had a great time, with no compliments.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2017

The best thing about Kings apartments is the location. It's very central near all the ruin bars, 2 mins from the metro and a few mins from the Bascilla. I imagine the place could be a bit hard to find if you make your own way there as you have to go to the office across the road to check in (by the extremely friendly and helpful office staff). The same staff arranged a taxi to pic us up from the Airport (25 euros) so it wasn't a problem for us.

The apartment itself has everything you would expect from a self catering apartment (cooker, hob, microwave, washer). It also had a nice comfy bed and a large balcony.

Some people have complained about the noise and for me it wasn't that noticeable, but being a Friday and a Saturday night you could hear some but its worth it just for the location itself. There is a bakery around the corner and also a spar 5 minutes away. I would stay here again if I went back.

Just a note we couldn't get the Wi-Fi to work but its because we hadn't switched the router on :P

Room Tip: Face away from the main streets
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rampage2828
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights at these apartments. We booked an airport transfer through the apartments it went smoothly. We went to the reception desk, filled in some paper work and were brought across the road to another apartment block. Our apartment was a one bedroom with kitchen (cooker, toaster, kettle microwave plates cutlery etc) with sitting and dining area. The bathroom had a hairdryer and a washing machine(that we couldn't get to work) The tv was old and didn't have any English channels that I could find but who comes to Budapest to watch tv? There was a balcony with a seating area and given the great weather we had we made good use of it. The wifi worked well. The building seemed secure, you had to enter a code to get in and there was always someone on the front desk. The location is perfect. You really are in the centre of things. The only place we decided not to walk to was the thermal baths near heros square so we took the yellow metro line from the opera house (5 mins walk) which brings you right outside the baths. Overall these apartments were clean, had everything you could need, central and offered good value for money. I would stay here again and recommend to friends and family. Just one word of warning (nothing to do with the apartments) we booked a transfer back to the airport via the apartments office again and we were told to wait outside and that the driver would have my name. So we were standing on the footpath with our luggage and a yellow cab pulls up. The driver says he is to bring us to the airport. I asked if the apartment complex phoned him and he said yes. I asked what name did they give you and he said the didn't give him one. I wasn't happy with that so I told him we were ok and didn't need a taxi. 2 minutes later our actual taxi transfer arrived with my name in hand. As I say nothing to do with this complex but thought I'd warn fellow travellers.

Stayed: April 2017