Soho Boutique Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
1,563 results
All reviewsrooms are smallfrosted glassnew york cafejewish quarterrecommend this hotelplenty of bars and restaurantsmetro stationcity breakfree wifimini barshort breakcoffee machinetwin roompublic transporthop on hopstayed here for nightslovely hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 26, 2012

When i cheked-in they charge me for authorization,as they told me, 15,000 Ft.
They came to clean my room about 15:00 and told me ''it's only 10 minutes''.I think that they clean rooms in the morning and not the time people go back to the hotel to rest.
The pilows are the worst ever.The breakfast was o.k. but the juice had more water than orange.
When i checked-out they charge me for calling a taxi.Taxi driver asked more money from me than the fair which is flat 4,300 Ft. So i told him that they told me from the hotel the real price and he called the hotel.When i speak with the receptionist told that the taxi driver was right and i had to pay 25 Euros or 5,800 Ft. The currency was 1E=284Ft (Do the math)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MiltiadisB
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights on a trip to Budapst.
Great value, funky little hotel. Clean, comfy and new -great shower too.
Very helpful freindly staff.
In the city centre so no need for transport.
So glad we found this little gem....... Will definately stay here again.

2  Thank Maria G
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

We arrived In Budapest for a 2 night stay. The taxi was easily accessible in a booth straight outside the airport terminal. The taxi took around 25 mins to reach our hotel for just under 6000 ft.

The hotel is down a side street and is very modern on first impressions check in was easy and quick.

Our room was small but bigger than many other city hotels I have stayed in. It was very clean, modern and well equipped. Lots of Mirrors and wardrobe space. Bed was comfortable maid service good. They provide you with liquid soap and shower gel in the bathroom. Bathroom very modern. Glass panel shower which I didn't find see through at all. T.v which we didn't use.

Breakfast is a small area so I would advise to get down there as early as poss but the waiter manning the tables did his best to create us a table when there was none available. Fantastic service. Breakfast was cheeses meats, paistries, salad, cereal, eggs, fruit toast tea coffee etc and it was one of the better hotel breakfasts I've had.

Location is great! No longer than a 20 min stroll to the river. Bars and clubs and restaurants around the vicinity. When we were there, there was a Christmas market in the main square we found lots of different interesting ways to walk from our hotel to the main points of interest.

There is a bar open til 10pm just past reception.

Overall would definitely stay again without Hesitation!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank LondonMember1
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Small but impeccable rooms with great service and more than helpful. We thought we had lost a small bag but they pitched in and helped to find it - thank goodness! Breakfasts were good and help was right ther to lead you to wherever you wanted to go.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We have just returned having spent 7 nights in the hotel. It is well situated, clean, and the staff is trying to be helpful. However, it has some major design flaws, and I use the phrase " design flaws" literally. We arrived to the hotel early afternoon and noticed that the room was sweltering hot, and the ventilation system was blowing hot air. Not thinking too much about it, we turned the temprerature down and went out visiting family. When we came back, the temperature have not changed. We talked to the front desk where we were informed that the hotel does not have a ventilation system, in the summer there is air-conditioning and in the winter heating. Since we were there in October it was counted as winter. They suggested that we open the window. While it was somewhat peculiar that an ultra modern newly renovated hotel would not have a separate ventilation system, under the circumstances the suggestion to open the window sounded reasonable. What they forgot to tell us that there are three bars in the immediate vicinity which are open all hours of the night with their drunken clientele overflowing to the street. We were left with the choice of listening to their very loud and very crude "merriment", or trying to sleep in the sweltering heat. Neither was very appealing . The second design flaw concerns practicality being sacrificed on the altar of modernity. The room was small, but very pleasing to the eye. Until we discovered that the bathroom walls were fully constructed of glass. Use your imagination. I was probably less bothered by sounds and smells (remember, there is no ventilation system in the room) of bodily functions than most would be, but the fact that when my husband went to the bathroom in the middle of the night the whole room lit up like a Christmas Tree, did give me a pause. Again, we were left with two less than satisfactory choices: we could try to find our way to the bathroom in pitch dark (dangerous endeavor in a strange place) or wake up our mate a number of times a night.
So, if you are not planning to go to sleep before 2 or 3 in the morning, and/or do need to use the bathroom during the night this place is not for you.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple