very nice B&B
- well located!!
- nice owner who gives you many tips (+speaks perfectly english)
- clean accomodations and nice bedrooms
- definitely a very good ratio price/quality!
only disappointment: the breakfast (which is in a restaurant next door) is very small, not typical at all and not in adequation with the quality of the guesthouse. They only serve a sandwich or an old dry croissant with a cup of coffee or tea. We choose not to go there for our second morning in Budapest.
We advise this guesthouse!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guest house is located in central Pest 50 meters from the Great Dohany Synagogue.You can easily walk to most everything you may want to see!The hop-on hop-off bus can be boarded at the Great Synagogue 50 meters away.We are 10 minutes walk from the Danube River!One block away is the most popular "ruin" bar, Szimpla!There are number of restaurants and coffee shops in our block.The public transportation system is outstanding and easy to access from Astoria subway stop just one block away.All rooms have quality heating all ensuite private bathrooms with showers, and central hot water system! Free high speed wireless internet (Airport Extreme) if you bring your laptop. Or you can share our Mac.Hair Dreyer in all rooms.Free breakfast LCD flat screen TV in all rooms with cable channelsThere is a full size refrigerator/freezer for guests shared use.We have free maps and brochures and will give you all the directions and help you need.The building has an elevator so you dont need to struggle with your luggage on the stairs. ... more less