“Amazing stay at StayinStyle Apartments...”
Living room -seating area Living room
Bathroom 2 detail
Bathroom 3 - with bath tub
Dining table set
Bedroom detail
Living room reflected in the Venetian mirror
Living room seating area - close up
Balcony with view
Building - the marble lobby
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rebecca I
“Amazing stay at StayinStyle Apartments. Thoroughly recommend!”
Reviewed July 12, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had a wonderful stay at RAKOCZI UT 16. The apartment was in a perfect location for exploring Budapest, had great facilities and was very stylish. Myself and group of girl friends thoroughly enjoyed our stay. I can't thank Thomas enough for his help in the run up to the trip - and Adam for welcoming us when we arrived and looking after us whilst we were there. I'd definitely recommend Stayinstyle apartments to anyone visiting Budapest!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jul 12, 2017
Dear Beccy, thank you very much for your great review and your kind words.
It was my pleasure to host you and to contribute a bit to your Budapest experience.
I`m delighted that everything worked out fine & you brought nice memories of this trip home.
Would be more than happy to welcome you again anytime in the future.
Wish you all the best,
Thomas & Adam
Linzlm
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Miss”
Reviewed November 15, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Our Apartment was changed to this one at the last minute, but turned out to be as nice as the one we had booked originally..
Thomas was there to meet us on arrival & was very helpful.
The apartment itself is nicely decorated, we stayed with 6 adults, I think 8 adults would be the max if you wanted to be comfortable as 2 beds are double sofa beds, whilst comfy may not be as comfy as a double.
it's very central, we walked everywhere, loads of bars, restaurants etc very close by.
Would recommend & stay again if we were to go back!

Nov 22, 2016
It was our pleasure to host you at our brand new Black&White Classic Apartment. I`m glad that you liked the apartment & the vibrant neighbourhood as well & were satisfied with our services.
Given the season of the year (late autumn) you even couldn`t enjoy the amazing view from the 6th floor balcony. Maybe next time.
I would be more than happy to have you back anytime in the future.
Thomas/owner
rajvi s
“hen weekend”
Reviewed June 14, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I booked this apartment for my sisters hen weekend, the location is perfect and everything is accessible, the Owner Thomas and Andrew were incredibly helpful. they literally planned the whole weekend for me via whats app!!! I cannot speak anymore highly of them, they made the weekend and our stay in Budapest incredible. The apartment is clean, safe and perfect for groups of upto ten. It is very reasonably priced.
thank you once again to Thomas and Andrew for everything, I will recommend you guys and this apartment to anyone who is visiting Budapest

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jun 16, 2016
Dear Rajvi, we are delighted that you enjoyed your hen weekedn that much. It was our pleasure to rognaize your program & hosting you for this imporatnt occassion.
Would be more than glad to have you again.
Wish you all th ebest,
Thomas
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing