Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great great great

Lovely atmosphere, very tasty food - brunch is also available and is perfect. Friendly staff, a... read more

Reviewed April 28, 2019
17p_terb
Budapest, Hungary
via mobile
Awesome night out

Reviewed May 19, 2016
Daniel-rede
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

Been to Budapest for a weekender before, but this pub crawl definitely showed us some new spots, and the club was bangin. Props to Akos and Budapest Blitz. We will be back for sure!!

Date of experience: May 2016
Akos_bpblitz, Owner at Budapest Blitz, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2016

Hi Dan, many thanks for you feedback! I'm really gald I could show you some new places you haven't seen before. See you next time my friend

Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

It was very much fun and easy to find and get into the night clubs. Great experience, Highly recommended!

Date of experience: May 2016
Akos_bpblitz, Owner at Budapest Blitz, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2016

Hi Gökhan. Thx for your feedback! I'm glad you liked the tour and like I sad the queue doesn't exist for you guys:D I hope to see you again my friend. Take care.

Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed this tour massively! Got laid 3 times!! That's a result in my eyes. Until next time Budapest

Date of experience: May 2016

Hi Max thanks for your feedback and for the infos you have shared with us :D:D I guess you got the best out of your stay in Budapest :D take care man. Until next time

Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

It was a nice experience seeing the night life in Budapest! If you like party,this night tour is for you!

Date of experience: May 2016

Dear Gloriciiita:) thx for your kind feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the tour! Vamos a bailar again one time :D Take care.

Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

It was my first time to visit Europe and I choose Budapest as my first destination for my Europe Tour. I got surpise what Budapest can offers to me. The city life, the locals, amazing sceneries that mesmerized me, and the night life which is the highlight of my tour. It was an incredible and life changing experience for me to visit Budapest. Thanks Budapest Blitz for making my Budapest journey one of a kind! One thing for sure is, I will go back to budapest and make another history in my life.

Dear Yen,

Many thanks for your rave 5-point review:) I'm so happy you love my city that much and you liked the tour as well. Enjoy the rest of your stay in Europe! Wish you the very best.
Take care