Flamingo Wellness and Conference Hotel
$70
  • Restaurant
All reviewsparking areapoolstihanywellnessbalatonlakepeninsula
Reviewed September 24, 2012

It is very nice hotel, right on the lake-front. The rooms are big, flat TV, free WiFi and very good breakfast. The parking is right next to the hotel.
Part of the hotel is the modern spa. The pools are big.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Our room (3206) was spacious, well decorated with a nice balcony overlooking the lake. After traveling around Europe and being in one closet after another with a 4 star rating this was very refreshing. The pools are amazing, a real pleasure. The SPA we did not use but they had scented baths one after another. I personally hate mandatory meal plans and we almost did not stay here because of it. Having said that they have excellent food an lot of choices, both for breakfest and dinner. We think the place is terrific.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tomsimon
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Room Tip: Pay extra for lake view with balcony. It's worth it.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is a four star accommodation, and in my opinion that should be taken into consideration.

The food, bathing facilities, parking options and location is top value. Also a great place if you are with children.
The rooms are spacious enough, clean and have good wifi connection.

We stayed in the biggest rooms, overlooking the lake. Don't recommend anyone afraid of spiders to have a room with balcony. They are everwhere. Also, the aircon isn't good enough to tackle 32c which is surprising.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Andras S
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I were many places in the world, in many kind of hotels. But this hotel is one of my favourite since I came here. I used to hate Balaton, because I always went to Siófok. But Balatonfüred is different. It is much better. The city is very nice, full with flowers. And this hotel raises its magic. The hotel is very nice, the wellness part has everything, and both the indoor and outdoor pools are very good. The indoor pools are filled with hot water (with children playground). The outdoor pools has got cold water to refresh (with slides and playground). The staff is very kind. And the whole hotel is very clean. In the morning there are about 20-30 cleaner around the pools cleaning everything. 3 cleaner do your room (even clean the windows...etc.). So I can't say even a bad word to this hotel. I would come back anytime. Now I love Balaton :) thanks to this hotel.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family