Actually we couldn't even check how this hotel is, because when we were on our way to the hotel, were informed(I called them, because wanted to ask something regarding the payment), that the reservation is different in their system than what we received via email. When I asked for help from the receptionist, she started to shout at me and told me " Sorry, I can not do anything, there's a long queue here, lots of people are waiting for me, so call us back tomorrow, maybe somebody can tell you what should you do" and she cut the call....after this I wrote an email to the hotel and asked for my money what I paid in advance. They said, will transfer the money back to me. It was in the end of July 2009, since that time I haven't seen any money from them!
So what I can advise: DO NOT CHOOSE THIS HOTEL if you would like to have a peaceful holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "All-inclusive family holiday"• In a spacious green park directly on the beach.• Beautiful views of the lake and the Benedictine Abbey on top of the Tihany peninsula.• Lido wing especially suited for families.• All-inclusive – price covers your food and drink.• Let your children splash around in the safe and secure children's lagoon or spend happy hours in the playground while you stretch out on the beach and swim in the warm, clear lake.• A range of activities to keep you fit, including table-tennis, badminton, skittles and beach volleyball. FACILITIES: 277 rooms and 24 suites. Bath, telephone, fridge, TV. Lido: 12 single rooms and 36 suites. Each suite comprises 2 rooms, bathroom, extra toilet, balcony. Parking facilities for cars and coaches (supervised), free WiFi in the hall, souvenir shop. SPORT AND LEISURE• Swimming pool, sauna, massage.• Hairdresser, cosmetic salon, manicure, pedicure.• Playground, activities for children, kids’ menu, highchair, cot, etc.• Rent-a-bike, windsurfing. Near by: tennis, go-cart, riding and waterskiing. DINING – ALL INCLUSIVE: Buffet-style restaurant offering all-inclusive board, coffee shop, Beach Restaurant, club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Hotel Balatonfured
- Hotel Marina Balatonfured, Somogy County, Hungary