“Cool”
Review of Mignon

Mignon
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Portoroz
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Wake up with the best cup of coffee on the coast, cool down your day with home made ice cream, enjoy our delicious cakes or make it trough the night with seductive cocktails:)
“Cool”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I was with the family in the bar where I was first attracted by the location and ambience. The offer is very diverse so it was for each of us something to me a great cocktail for my wife and daughter the top ice cream and cake! The staff is very helpful, would definitely recommend a visit you will not regret!!

1 Thank Rvankenoby

• Hungarian first
  • Serbian first
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Excellent!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Very good service, great ice cream, different and good cocktails on the best location in Portorožu.I recommend it.

Visited June 2014