“Incredible Seafood”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Slovenian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Went there a couple of times with my wife, they never let me down. The waiter is a top class, he knows his best to keep you comfortable and not to interfere with your privacy. We tried different fish, calamari, octopus and also grilled meat on one occasion. Very tasteful, we loved it. They also serve very good red and white wine. My recommendations are: brancin fish and octopus in a salad with white wine, excellent, I tell you! And the most important thing, the prices are very reasonable, we will come back there for sure.

2  Thank Tibor J
There are newer reviews for Pirat

Reviewed June 19, 2013

If you would like to pamper yourself with a delicious meal Pirat is the place to go! Spontaneous and friendly staff will spice up your day! Suitable for veggies too! :)

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Nina U
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The Pirat restaurant in lovely Piran is really an emerald och well worth a visit, or several. We came by yacht from Italy together with children and granchildren and found the restaurant by chance. We had several meals there, eventyone absolute delicious. We tried both meat and fish. Excellent service and good prices. Recommendable for a visit!
I returned there myself some moths later and drove off from the highway just to come back for the fantastic food.

Hans, from Sweden

1  Thank MrHans
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The restaurant is different as it retains some of the old interior (from the times of socialism). I like it because it is different and very relaxed and warm. The landlord always takes time and listens to wishes.

If your are looking affordable restaurant next to the see with a different vibe than this is a restaurant for you (well at least for me ;))!

1  Thank Mitja84
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have eaten more different dishes in Pirat than outside Pirat, the quality is excellent in every way, food, originality--food division, authenticity--food and wine division, fresh local cuisine, authentic exuberance of staff and food, aquarium, desire to please without mawkishness, absolutely authentic local experience, addictive cultural experience, complete with the finest local wines and spirits, combination of quality and price incomparable.

1  Thank Sasikala P