“beautiful ambient”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Orient

Orient
Ranked #46 of 115 Restaurants in Maribor
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: The best place in Maribor for a tasty Bosnian food.
Belgrade, Serbia
“beautiful ambient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Very, very nice ambient, bosnien and serbishe food is very good. The staff was very friendly. Location next to the river Drava is beautiful. Food price are not hight. To look at and to try.

• Visited August 2012

Maribor, Slovenia
“The best food ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2011

The staff was very friendly and i must give big compliments for athmosphere. And the food... Oh my God... I have never ate something so good. Congrats!

• Visited November 2011
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
“Bosnian and Oriental food lovers oasis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

I went there with my wife for some familiar food. Wasn't expecting much since Maribor doesn't have bosnian population, I was thinking the food will be the pale replica of well done bosnian specialties. I was very wrong, luckily. We ordered Bey's soup (in menu "Begova chorba" - 2,50 €) which was our first surprise, it was delicious and served in a traditional oriental bowl. The main meal was more then excellent, we ordered grilled chicken stake with rice (in menu "Piščančji file" - 8€) and it was a such a gourmet pleasure for us.
The restaurant is located just below the main bridge on the right bank of Drava river. It has a parking lot and outdoor sitting. So if you're bothered with pizza's, burger's and some typical Slovenian food, I would recommend this place for a meal.

• Visited October 2011