“perfekt steaks along the river”

Sorbara Steak House
Ranked #41 of 745 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

we had a buffalo steak 300 g it was perfect done , soft and rosa . could not be better . the staff is very nice with very good english . the first wine suggestion we did not like - so the waiter took the glas without any diskussion away an brought us a new wine which we liked very much .
the outside seating it wonderful - so we recommend this steak - restaurant very much .

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (492)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delicious food... meat is done just like it has to be. Everything was well seasoned. Will go there again for sure. Also because of very nice stuff.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

The food was excellent, altough the waygu beef had a bit too much fat on it, for a 150 gram selection almost 1/3 was a fat strip. Service excellent, our dog got a lot of extras. Cheese plate as dessert was very nice :)

Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

Came early evening 6pm ordered starters and steaks (avg. 40 eur / steak) at 6.30 pm waited to be served with starters until 8.30 and steaks until 9.30 pm . Steaks received cold and nobody cares about us all this time. We had to hunt the waiter to get drinks and waiters arrogance at the check pay is top of the night. Strongly diss advice to visit. Expensive and less than poor service with no respect to customer.

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank sasocac
Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

This is my sixth day in this beautiful city and the second day I went to this steak house in early evening. As it was early and I was single it was very easy to find a place outside. I had my medium-well done rib eye stake and I really liked it. The other days I ate at different places just not to miss any dishes. This is the final day of my trip and I just went to this stake house because I was really very hungry. The same rib eye stake and best of best.

Date of visit: August 2019