“Excellent food with excellent service”
Review of Manna

Manna
Ranked #12 of 609 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean, Slovenian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Description: Restaurant is famous for its divine dishes, where they can enjoy all the gourmets from morning until late evening. In addition to offering delicious local specialties and dishes with a touch of modernity, certainly, it is also an unforgettable ambient as well as friendly staff that helps with advice to each guest. That the gourmet pleasure is complete they offer more than 300 types of wines served by the glass. Manna House of Cuisine received in 2014/15 as well as in the past years many prestigious national and international awards as a label for top restaurant in Slovenia.
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This restaurant was rated high on tripadvisor and so we thought we give it a try. On arrival we where offered a table inside or out and we opted for outside. The menue came and looked very interesting. I started with a platter of cold cuts and cheese and it was very tasty. They also put a bottle of pumpkin oil on our table and I loved this stuff with their bread. My main was Pork with Sep and Dumplings. I very much enjoyed this meal. Excellent food. The service was also very friendly and the waiters spoke superb english and had a very good sence of humour. Yup worth going back to this place

1  Thank sigzag
There are newer reviews for Manna

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

The food is very good but if you think this is expensive slow food restaurant it is not for 5. Nice place with still some room for improvement.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Went here on a Friday night and I cannot speak highly enough on the service. So much so we went back on the Saturday evening to enjoy a drink and ciger, of which they have a great selection. As mentioned the service is what really makes this venue stand out. It is set at the cross roads of the 2 rivers and has an excellent courtyard eating area. The menu had a good selection of options. I went with the pork as a main and sorbet for dessert and really enjoyed. A special mention to the pumpkin oil with the fantastic fresh bread. This isnt the cheapest venue in town, but definitely worth paying the money for.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

The restaurant has very nice interior design ,(red and black on wood ),.
The service was fantastic - quick and responsive .
There are many wines in the menu , we order beer which was good .
I ordered wild boar which was very good .
All the other meals were good .
The restaurant is no cheap , we paid about 120 euro for 4 full meals , but it worth it .

1  Thank Alex B
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Travelling alone is great, but eating alone can be a little desultory. I picked Manna because it is on the coolest little street in Ljubljana, on a canal, with lots of bars, cafes and serious chillin'. The waitress, Sandra, was the best server I have ever had. She was fantastic, and I had the lunch menu - a choice of starter, main and dessert/salad, with a glass of crisp white wine - for 10.90 euro!!!!!!! I had a wonderful dalmatian soup with octopus/barley and lentils, slow cooked pork with asparagus and tagliatelle, a great salad, wonderful bread and wine. All for this ridiculously low price. And Sandra .... well. I fell in love there. Who could not? Go!!!!!!!!!