“AS lounge way cheaper and still great food”
Review of Gostilna As

Gostilna As
Ranked #31 of 626 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I really enjoyed my dinner here. The burger I had was so good and the closest to a burger I would get in America. The others with me loved the pasta dishes they got. I really liked the courtyard the restaurant is in and it had a fun atmosphere at a classy restaurant. Our server even gave us free bite sized desserts after. The lounge part of the restaurant is a lot cheaper than the main area and you still get to sit outside.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Ate with a party of 8. While the meal took awhile the service was excellent and the food fresh, great tasting menu and nice ambience on the upper terrace. In a city with plenty of restaurants this one is a keeper.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I eat there twice. One in the upper restaurant that is more elegant and expensive. I ate a wonderful seabass. The other day I sat downstairs, outside. Very pleasant. Good caprese salad and hamburger. My daugther had pasta, that was delicious too.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I travel frequently, eat in top restaurants, am italian and very demanding. I have to say that i had a fantastic experience in this cozy restaurant in a charming green corner of ljubljana. The ownner personally suggested us a selection of grilled seafood, a plate of tagliolini with lobster and bottarga and a delicious monkfish in a olive oil and chardonnay sauce. Highly reccomended

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Definitely the best restaurant for fine dining in Ljubljana. We have travelled a lot around the world with my husband and we can both highly recommend this restaurant for all food and wine lovers. We felt ourselves as royal couple from the very first moment we arrived to the restaurant. We didnt even take a look at the menu when we visited this restaurant. Our waiter recommended us menus and wines and every time the combination of food and wines was absolutely fantastic! We ate 4-course menus in 3 evenings and the portions were big and taste brilliant. The price for two persons dinner with high quality wines was 175€ and definitely worth it.

1  Thank Hanna U