Open today: 10:00 PM - 11:45 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Pub Crawl Ljubljana
from $18.70
More Info
All reviews drinking games a lot of fun great guide pubcrawl kristian participants
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

The pub crawl was a lot of fun! We were only visiting Ljubljana for a few days and thought that maybe the pub crawl would be a good way to see and experience the nightlife, it was! We met a lot of nice people and went to great clubs, that we probably wouldn't have found otherwise. The guides were great and really got the party mood going. This is an excellent event to go to if you wanna party and have fun!!

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank l0visj
Reviewed August 3, 2016

My friends and I had so much fun on this pub crawl!! Everyone running it was super friendly and definitely knew how to have a good time. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to explore the Ljubljana nightlife.

3  Thank hollandpj
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

I joined pub crawl during my girls night out. I am local how party in Ljubljana quite often but this was realy one of the best evenings. Great time the best peopel and perfect atmosphere!

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank 116katarinab
Reviewed July 31, 2016

I can say that this was such a good experience! We went in the best clubs and pubs in the city, meet a lot of fun people, sang karaoke, danced all night long and had very tasty shoots! :) I can also say that Carlos (guide of the tour) is the best! He just wants for everybody to have fun and have the best time ever! I think this pub crawl is must do thing if you want to experience the night life in Ljubljana and party all night long!

2  Thank Saša F
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Truly an amazing pub crawl. From spending Sunday night with the locals to spending Thursday night with crazy tourists, this pub crawl covered it all. The guides (Jaka, Rok) really made a great environment for everyone to get along and party.

2  Thank Robert F