All reviews free parking lidl supermarket city centre individually designed rooms room style designer room unique theme design hotel an easy drive interesting design cool hotel close to the airport euro taxi mini bar recommend this hotel modern furniture sound insulation
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019

Hotel offers good coffee with morning snacks for agood orice in a nice atmosphere.

It is easily accesible from the motorway, with nice atmosphere so it us suitable for short business meetings.

It offers also good conference rooms.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

We loved this hotel from the first sight, 2 years ago. Very stylish and comfortable. At this time I had romantic room with birds. Hosts were extremely helpful. Breakfast is super. Nice lobby bar for snacks and drinks. It has convenient location for tourists with car. The city center is 6 km away.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

The staff is beyond friendly and helpful; you will instantly feel welcome here. My husband and I stayed only one night during our road trip, however, I wish we had planned to stay here longer (perhaps next time). The hotel is gorgeous with thoughtful details. We had drinks in the bar after a long day in Ljubljana, and our service was wonderful. I highly recommend this hotel if you are traveling for work or fun.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

The most practical hotel I ever stay. The rooms is unic each other and sparkly clean.
Breakfast is excellent with many options to choose. The location is beautiful with a lot of parking places! Is the best hotel I ever know!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

Only stayed 1 night but all rooms were individual decorated by themes.
The was quiet but very warm when I arrived and took a long time to cool. The beds were comfortable and very clean. Would definitely stay again

Date of stay: March 2019