All reviews forest view tesla charging electric cars close to the airport highway exit great hotel free parking included in room rate egg station min drive meeting room visited this hotel lobby bar conference hotel room facing taxi service ljubljana center
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing stay here. Total spg platinum recognition. I was upgraded immediately to a large suite. The gym was nice and the staff was very friendly and attentive to my every need. A little distance to downtown. 10 min cab ride no big deal

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank SpartacusX
FourPointsLjubljana, Public Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Spartacus X,

We are very happy to know you enjoyed the hotel and gave us such a wonderful review. We hope to see you again very soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in the middle of nowhere. An average FourPoint. Staff OK. Room new/well maintained. Bed comfortable but people walking around in the next room may wake you up.
The hotel full of tour groups. My wife and I were having breakfast with a window seat table and those group tourist just sat down in our table without asking (u think it’s a McDonald’s?!!). We had to find another table. Very annoying. Nobody were guiding the seating.
Not recommended for people who are used to better / bigger rooms and quality.
No SPG platinum member room upgrade. I was exhausted after a long flight, otherwise I would have moved to another hotel right away. I will never come back to this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
FourPointsLjubljana, Public Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear Mr. Anguslo,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. I am very sorry to hear about your breakfast experience. As a teachable moment, I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel teams to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to make the necessary improvements in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Ljubljana.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Besides the friendly staff, the fact there is not a single sound from the autostrada to be heard in the room, the nearness to the city, we advice this hotel because of the nice dinner we had. Though it was rather late(22:00) and we were the only guests, the cooked prepared for me a cold tomato soup and a risotto and for my vegetarian fidanzata a dish with vegetables. All dishes were excellent and if in doubt about a hotel, choose this one because of the cook.

Room tip: as i said: the kitchen
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank M v

Dear M v,

Please let me thank you kindly for giving us the opportunity and trust for hosting you at our hotel and thank you for sharing your experience. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay and very proud of your positive comments especially regarding your dinner experience. Tailored to suit your needs we offer you our simple pleasures, meaning bringing the comfort of your home with you, with little indulgences. We hope to see you again very soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Easy to get here driving, but far outside Ljubljana. You can drive into town, but we chose taxis for about 7 euros - not bad. Staff was friendly & helpful. We had a good sized room on the 3rd floor with large windows overlooking the woods, well furnished, quiet, central A/C, fridge, safe, electric teakettle. Nice bathroom, but very hard to get anything between hot and cold water. They have a good (aside from the loud disco music) breakfast buffet for 15 euros. There are supermarkets and some restaurants within a reasonable driving distance.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
FourPointsLjubljana, Public Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Dear Mary H,

Thank you for the positive review, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed your time at the Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana. We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. It has been nice to read that our Staff, our rooms and the services in general have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your feedback regarding the shower. Your experience is much appreciated and will be acknowledged. Visit us soon again. Ljubljana is amazing during winter during advent season. The city is known for having one of the most original lights displays.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Stay at this hotel for just 1 night to have a rest and continue to our trip. Got the room facing parking place. Room was not clean, especially floor dirty. Asked for new room-same problem, we needed to call reception make a cleaning. Room are very small, very used furniture. In the night wedding was taking place there-noise till 2 am, and starting 5am drunk people on the parking shouting and kicking in the cars so i need to call reception. Reception is big weak of this hotel as they placed us with this facing room with 8month daughter. Breakfast is fine but after nonsleeping night we didn´t enjoy it. After complain at the hotel manager we got the discount, but i would rather prefer to have calm stay instead of some money save.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Tomas_Uher

Dear Tomas C,

Thank you for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons to accommodate your travel needs. Most of all, thank you for responding. Our hope is that all our guests experience a peaceful environment during their stay. That said, it was brought to my attention that your stay was interrupted by a loud disturbance caused by the wedding that was held in our ballroom. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and I can understand how unpleasant it was travelling with the baby and not being able to get your baby to sleep as well. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel teams to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to make the necessary improvements in the future.