“Tasty, filling ”

Ranked #44 of 692 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Their food is very rich and they have authentic Sarajevo beer.
Their only problem is that is a basement that feels a bit crowded.
However, the service is friendly and they helped us with take away service due to the fact that our baby started feeling upset.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 29, 2018

I ordered a Cevapi lunch and I thought the food was just OK. Nothing to write home about. The bread was lightly toasted and the meat was warm. They have free WiFi and nice staff.

1  Thank rob1764
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Kind staff, nice inners, correct and big portions food, but nothing special for me. Selection could be better.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I was given the suggestion by a local to try this place. It was great. The server speaks English, washrooms were clean, I could see my food being prepared in the kitchen and the food was great. I included a photo with the dish and how it is written. I recommend this place.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We came here because of the positive reviews. We got the dish for two people. The meat was fine, but it was very greasy. There was not much choice. It was ok to say the best. I would recommend other places for Slovenian food.