Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
A lot of fun is guaranteed

If you ever go to Ljubljana - go and join the pub crawl. We were there in May and we totally can... read more

Reviewed May 27, 2018
JuliiI3
via mobile
Awesome Night in Ljubljana!!

Had the most amazing time with the Pub crawl in Ljubljana! Lots of drinks, new friends, and dancing... read more

Reviewed April 27, 2018
RajSaxena03
Mumbai, India

Recommended experiences in and around Ljubljana
from $17.31
from $45.00
from $57.69
More Info
All reviews pub crawl awesome night party guide vip table amazing pub awesome guide a lot of fun drinking games amazing experience visited ljubljana pubcrawl dope blast partied europe challenges slovenia
Reviewed May 8, 2015 via mobile

We decided for a pub crawl,when my friends from abroad came for a visit. And if i said once that ljubljana's night life is boring.. I take it back! It was one hell of a fun night indeed! :)

Date of experience: May 2015
3  Thank alice_kay1975
Reviewed May 1, 2015

If you want to have the best night of your life and do it in style, get in touch with Jani!

Firstly, Ljubljana as a city is beautiful, the people are so friendly and the quality of hospitality, food, drink and clubs for the price you pay is exceptional. I went with a group of nine friends including myself and we will all be heading back to explore, ski, sun bathe and party!

Jani and his team were absolutely fantastic. He even went to the lengths of calling me from Thailand whilst he was on holiday to make sure I was completely happy on the weekends activities.
Jani organised our activity and dinner on the first night, we had a great time and ended up getting back to the hostel at 2.30am. Hostel Vrba welcomed us back in, and even made us breakfast at 6.30 am before we went rafting near Bled. That evening Jani pulled out all the stops, we were welcomed into the restaurant he had booked and found that there was a Rio style carnival going on, after doing shots from the cleavage of the beautiful dancers we were introduced to Jani who had been waiting for us to finish supper. He then escorted us to the first bar. It had a really good vibe and everyone was so welcoming to a bunch of british lads! Jani had then put on taxis to the local Gentlemens club where the groom was entertained in front of the group who had a bloody hilarious time, no pressure for dances and again very reasonable for drinks. Jani timed everything perfectly and was getting involved with the group when necessary, otherwise he let us get on with it.
At the perfect time he bundled us into cabs and took us to Top Club where there was a live band and our private area with bottles of vodka and an Italian hen do! The rest of the night is a bit of a blur, but the pictures are epic! We rolled into bed at around 5.30 am!
I really could not have asked for more - beautiful country, epic nights, wonderful people and Jani made it all happen. Cannot recommend him or the city enough!

Date of experience: April 2015
2  Thank Jamie M
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Initially we wanted to do a pubcrawl, but it was a wicked night and hardly anyone showed up. Our awesome guides, Matjaz and Carlos, showed us the nightlife anyways and it was a really fun night.

Date of experience: August 2014
3  Thank N1k14
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My friends and me went to a pub crawl! Wow, that was crazy night. Matej, our guide, took us to best clubs in Ljubljana. I went home when birds were singing and joggers were out there streching their legs...

Date of experience: June 2014
4  Thank Blaž S
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We had Czarli, as a guide. He sure knows how to party in ljublijana! Excellent pub crawl, and a great guy

Date of experience: June 2014