Open today: 10:00 PM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great

The guides were super nice, the pubs were great, the overall experience amazing. We went to 4 pubs... read more

Reviewed February 16, 2020
888vesnav
Best party you will find in Ljubljana

We had an absolutely amazing time! If you want to meet random people from all over the world, have... read more

Reviewed August 14, 2019
Roam230294

Recommended experiences in and around Ljubljana
from $18.18
Rafting in Bled
44 Reviews
from $39.12
from $11.12
from $73.83
More Info
All reviews pub crawl crazy night crazy party visiting ljubljana great guide nightlife blast europe peter
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Initially we wanted to do a pubcrawl, but it was a wicked night and hardly anyone showed up. Our awesome guides, Matjaz and Carlos, showed us the nightlife anyways and it was a really fun night.

Date of experience: August 2014
3  Thank N1k14
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My friends and me went to a pub crawl! Wow, that was crazy night. Matej, our guide, took us to best clubs in Ljubljana. I went home when birds were singing and joggers were out there streching their legs...

4  Thank Blaž S
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We had Czarli, as a guide. He sure knows how to party in ljublijana! Excellent pub crawl, and a great guy

2  Thank Elllzo
Reviewed June 14, 2014

My and my friends booked the Pub Crawl in Ljubljana and it was wonderful! amazing!!
the guide Matej was the best! took us to all of the best bars and clubs there and we could have free drinks in all of them.
I really recommend it!!!

2  Thank Francine_Schiffler
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

My first time in europe and my first night was made amazing by our guide Carlos...what a guy! Loved every moment of his company. Taking back alot of awesome memories.

Date of experience: May 2014