“Unforgettable night in Ljubljana, Slovenia!”
Review of Party In Ljubljana

Party In Ljubljana
Ranked #1 of 36 Nightlife in Ljubljana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: You deserve an unforgettable party experience. Our crazy party animals will show you the local scene and take you on a wild journey! Join us for a wild party experience! Our party programs: Hire a Party Guide, Ljubljana Pub Crawl, VIP night, Ladies Night Out, Individual Experiences, Stag / Bachelor, Hen / Bachelorette, Salsa night,... Hire a party guide, join the Pub Crawl, let us organise a stag/hen celebration, get the club entries etc.
Reviewed May 1, 2015

If you want to have the best night of your life and do it in style, get in touch with Jani!

Firstly, Ljubljana as a city is beautiful, the people are so friendly and the quality of hospitality, food, drink and clubs for the price you pay is exceptional. I went with a group of nine friends including myself and we will all be heading back to explore, ski, sun bathe and party!

Jani and his team were absolutely fantastic. He even went to the lengths of calling me from Thailand whilst he was on holiday to make sure I was completely happy on the weekends activities.
Jani organised our activity and dinner on the first night, we had a great time and ended up getting back to the hostel at 2.30am. Hostel Vrba welcomed us back in, and even made us breakfast at 6.30 am before we went rafting near Bled. That evening Jani pulled out all the stops, we were welcomed into the restaurant he had booked and found that there was a Rio style carnival going on, after doing shots from the cleavage of the beautiful dancers we were introduced to Jani who had been waiting for us to finish supper. He then escorted us to the first bar. It had a really good vibe and everyone was so welcoming to a bunch of british lads! Jani had then put on taxis to the local Gentlemens club where the groom was entertained in front of the group who had a bloody hilarious time, no pressure for dances and again very reasonable for drinks. Jani timed everything perfectly and was getting involved with the group when necessary, otherwise he let us get on with it.
At the perfect time he bundled us into cabs and took us to Top Club where there was a live band and our private area with bottles of vodka and an Italian hen do! The rest of the night is a bit of a blur, but the pictures are epic! We rolled into bed at around 5.30 am!
I really could not have asked for more - beautiful country, epic nights, wonderful people and Jani made it all happen. Cannot recommend him or the city enough!

2  Thank Jamie M
in 23 reviews
"challenges"
"slovenia"

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Initially we wanted to do a pubcrawl, but it was a wicked night and hardly anyone showed up. Our awesome guides, Matjaz and Carlos, showed us the nightlife anyways and it was a really fun night.

3  Thank N1k14
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My friends and me went to a pub crawl! Wow, that was crazy night. Matej, our guide, took us to best clubs in Ljubljana. I went home when birds were singing and joggers were out there streching their legs...

4  Thank Blaž S
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We had Czarli, as a guide. He sure knows how to party in ljublijana! Excellent pub crawl, and a great guy

2  Thank Elllzo