“Perfect location, perfect stay.”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Extra offer - bicycle for renting
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
DavidC075...
“Perfect location, perfect stay.”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The apartment is perfectly placed - far enough out to be peaceful yet close enough to make the city easily accessible. The owner went out of his way before I arrived to make sure I had everything I needed before I arrived. The apartment was exactly as described, perfect for a single or couple with everything needed for a short or longer stay. I would definitely stay here again if I need a base in Ljubljana in the future.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing