“Custom Made Experience”
Review of Adventure Slovenia

Adventure Slovenia
More attraction details
Owner description: Our day trips and excursions are specially designed to take you to the cultural heart of Slovenia. The main tourist destinations are easy to explore on your own, yet the authentic local culture and history will come to life only after you let us show you this collection of special places that we know so well. Our experienced local guides make it their priority to assist in your discovery of the unique and unexpected side of Slovenia. Adventure Slovenia with us,...
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Custom Made Experience”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Everything about the trip was incredible from the sites to the drink and even the ride home. Even though the original excursion was initially cancelled due to weather, Jure was incredibly at organising a custom made experience that was the highlight of the overall trip.

I’m planning on going back during summer months sometime and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. Great value for money.. and thats coming from a group of students.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Tom B

Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best travel guide service in Slovenia!!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

If you're interested in traveling to Slovenia but don't know where to begin as far as finding things to do, you MUST contact Adventure Slovenia. They are by far the best travel guides you will find in the entire country.

Our guides were extremely knowledgeable and prompt, the fees were more than fair, and they were very professional to deal with. We never had to wait more than a day (often times less than that) for an email response.

We were kind of unsure as far as finding things to do, and they came up with some great ideas based on our personal interests. We had a blast!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

PS - I highly recommend going to Lake Bled. It was so serene and gorgeous. We will definitely be coming back.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank John P
Denver, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“An underrated adventure gem!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had an amazing experience in Slovenia! Our guides were fantastically knowledgeable on all of our activities, whether it was touring a medieval walled village, exploring the backcountry in Triglav National Park, or dining at some of the finest restaurants in the small country. Our group of 5 had a great experience. Our trip was tailored to our wants by the company, so we were able to do everything from overnight trips through the mountains, to typical tourist-y sightseeing, to staying in cute boutique hotels in Ljubljana. Our guides were also quite flexible and spontaneous, allowing us to take a beer-break at a mountain hut in Triglav, or to take a spur-of-moment canyoneering adventure one day (which we highly recommend!). The options offered were vast, whether you're into luxury travel, or rugged outdoor adventures - I recommend a combination of the two. sLOVEnia!

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Logan P
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Kravec Skin Day Trip - Adventure Slovenia”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I could not recommend Adventure Slovenia more highly. I booked our skiing day trip back in November, very reasonably priced for what it was as a whole day skiing. The day involved an early start, we were picked up outside our hostel right on time by Jure, who we'd later find out was intact the founder of the company! We then also found out that me and my partner were the only two on the trip that day, which I think might normally cause some companies to cancel but not these guys!

So instead we got the big shot himself as a guide for the day! Really nice guy, he skied with us and joined us for lunch, told us about things we should do during our stay in the area and recommended some great restaurants!

I get the impression these guys really value their customer experience, and I think the other reviews would say the same! Do not hesitate to book, you won't regret it.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank DonFindlater1991
Haifa, Israel
“Great!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Adventure Slovenia has been an excellent choice from the start.
I got very patient and informational responses via email while I was doing my research. When I booked the tour, it turned out that there was just me and my cousin on the tour that day, but they didn't cancel it for us - they took just the two of us!
The tour itself was also great, Jure was an excellent guide who provided lots of information and gave us the time we needed to take photographs (and we needed lots!).
I would definitely recommend their services to everyone and use them myself again when I'm next in Slovenia.

Visited September 2012