“Awesome adventures in Slovenia”
Review of Adventure Slovenia

Adventure Slovenia
Ranked #6 of 32 Food & Drink in Ljubljana
More attraction details
Owner description: Our day trips and excursions are specially designed to take you to the cultural heart of Slovenia. The main tourist destinations are easy to explore on your own, yet the authentic local culture and history will come to life only after you let us show you this collection of special places that we know so well. Our experienced local guides make it their priority to assist in your discovery of the unique and unexpected side of Slovenia. Adventure Slovenia with us,...
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Hey all. Just wanted to let everyone in on a great spot and a great company.
My girlfriend and I spent 6 months touring Europe and the highlight of our trip was visiting Slovenia. First we stayed in Bled and and met up with our guide for a river rafting trip. The Soca river was one of the most beautiful spots in the world. Our guide picked us up from the train station and drove us to the river where we met with another guide to take us down the river. The four of us had a great time going down the river and our guides were very knowledgable and fun people. We enjoyed our time so much that we came back to Slovenia to do a canyoning trip with Adventures Slovenia. We were originally going to do this with a company in Switzerland until we found out that we would spend only a third of the price through Adventures Slovenia. So a month later we met up with the same awesome guide who took us to their canyoning specialist and had even MORE fun this time. Thanks so much for showing us around Slovenia and for being a great company. WHAT A RIDE!

2  Thank Chris B

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I frequently visit Slovenia and never really take any sort of tours. However, a fellow at adventure offered me a tour and i accepted. What a delight it was just amazing great service funny and extremely insightful on the history of the area. The tour was not toursity and very personalized small groups and not expensive great value for your money. We went throught the beautiful mountain and then took a tour rafting and canyoning. I was so impressed that I actually will be going back to Slovenia in the winter months and taking a skiing package that Adventure Slovenia offers and will sleep one night in an eskimo village. Cant wait for me next trip to Slovenia thanks to Adventure Slovenia.

3  Thank alexi s
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Slovenia and loved every minute of it, a definite highlight of our trip were two days spent with Adventure Slovenia.

We wanted to see a few things outside of Ljubljana so we decided to do the "Touristy" thing and get a guided tour and van trip out to Postojna cave and Predjama castle. For two people all day with a personal tour guide/transport and entrance to the attractions it was very reasonable and worth EVERY penny. We were picked up perfectly on time by our guide and taken to the cave and castle which were both amazing! Our tour guide was incredibly knowledgable about both attractions and also incredibly funny. Both the castle and cave are must sees for anyone traveling in the area.

Later in the day our tour guide found out we were big fans of wine and offered to take us to Brda, which is a place we'd been dying to go, but weren't sure if we could make it. The next day he picked us up and took us to multiple vineyards in Brda. We were in awe of how beautiful it was and how incredible the food and wine was. Our tour guide picked the perfect restaurant for us and I wish I knew the name of it so I could pour praise on them too because the meals/wine/ scenery were quite literally perfect in every way.

We would have never been able to such an in depth look at Slovenian culture and people without Adventure Slovenia, I seriously cannot recommend them enough. From the tour guide to the actual trips they were literally amazing. I was hoping we would be able to use them again to do some more trips but we were leaving Ljubljana the next day.

They're the best! My Wife and I loved it!

2  Thank Nicholas C
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We were in Ljubljana and booked a tour to bled and Bohinj withe adventure Slovenia.

The Tour guide was very friendly and helpful.
I recommend this Guided Tours with this Company.

We are From Malta

2  Thank GilbertPamela
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Just can't say enough to praise Jure and his team. He facilitated a first rate skiing stag and made my life as a best man/organiser/man nanny that much easier. Ljubljana is spectacular and I've just booked a holiday to return with my girlfriend to soak up the more scenic side. The guys at Adventure Slovenia will unlock Ljubljana so you feel like you are visiting a local friend. The skiing was a brilliant surprise too. I am sure none of the group had paid the equivalent of £2.50 for a pint anywhere else in Europe. All of the party ranked it as the most enjoyable painless stag they'd been on and were in great spirits as we left Trieste airport late Sunday, which, from my experience of stag do's is a truly rare thing. Thanks Adventure Slovenia.